Thread: Let's get to know each other!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Post Let's get to know each other!

New to the forum? Then come on in to this thread and introduce yourself to the rest of the community. It's always good to see new folks come in and join our community.

I'm Lynk Former, admin of the TOR forums and a member of LucasForums since before it even existed. I actually started out as a lowly member in the RogueSquadron.net forums way back when in the olden times, many moons ago.

Of course, while I'm a lot older now than I was back then, I still play a lot of video games, drink waaay too much Coca-cola, and still post a lot in these forums. I also have my own small video game blog site called Twilight Lynk... which you can see being advertised shamelessly in my signature.

In terms of video games, I'll play almost anything within reason and own game consoles, handhelds and a gaming level PC (lol, trying to be as vague but descriptive as possible since this post will be around for awhile). Oh, I also love watching lots of movies and end up buying a tonne of blu-ray's ever couple of months or so... and I'm a HUGE fan of Macross.

Well, that's a little bit about me, I'd like to get to know the rest of the folks around these forums so don't be afraid to post!

Finally, Welcome to the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums!

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > Tosche Station > Let's get to know each other!