Thread: Product Key Already Used
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
Fredi
El Guapo

Product Key Already Used

So yesterday I got TOR. I installed the game, and proceeded with the creation of an account. All good so I Reedem the product key, I did it, and my game got the check but then when I entered my code on Reedem game time it said that the Code has already been used. ?? Is there anyone having the same problem as me?

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Well I went to log in today and the Launcher said i hadn't got an active subscription and to see Tor website... I input my game code when Origin sent them out last week

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #3
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
Well I went to log in today and the Launcher said i hadn't got an active subscription and to see Tor website... I input my game code when Origin sent them out last week
There has been some confusion about this. You may not like this, but it's how it is:

Whether you were part of early access or just bought the game at launch, registering the product key is not enough. To get your 30 days of free game time, you will need to register your subscription plan (registering via credit card or Visa) or input a prepaid game code to activate your account.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-25-2011, 09:48 PM   #4
Fredi
El Guapo

Yeah, the guy from the store didn't informed me the subscription process correctly, he told me I could play with the 30 day free game time. But I bought the subscription with paypal ... and all I got to say is this game is freekyn awesome!

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #5
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades View Post
There has been some confusion about this. You may not like this, but it's how it is:

Whether you were part of early access or just bought the game at launch, registering the product key is not enough. To get your 30 days of free game time, you will need to register your subscription plan (registering via credit card or Visa) or input a prepaid game code to activate your account.
sorry I didn't reply earlier, but yea, I figured that out eventually lol. Doh!

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Taris Recovery Center > Product Key Already Used