Thread: What Are You Playing Now?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-12-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
What Are You Playing Now?

Simple enough thread, let us know what your newest gaming fixation is.

I am currently playing The Waiting Game, it involves sitting at my computer and waiting impatiently for Early-Access to SWTOR to start. However recently, I did complete Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and honestly I just wish it was a movie because the only motivation I had for actually playing the game, was to find out what happens. Oh and spoiler alert, it ends on another cliff hanger.

What games are you passing the time with? I was going to play Skyrim, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Scorge
Jedi Master

Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Mass effect, and Grand Theft auto IV

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
snommism
Rookie

I'm playing KOTOR for the first time, its not bad once you get past the age.
snommism is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Skyrim. And it's icy grip is strong. Not even sure I can break free from it for ToR's early access tomorrow (in theory)

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #5
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
I spent 50 hours working my way through The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword... so damn awesome.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #6
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Started playing Battlefield 3 today. I'm still warming up to it...

Aside from that I'm still playing Resident Evil 5. I was dumb and put it on Hard so I'm struggling with it right now.

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #7
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
I really should take some time and finish off Assassin's Creed: Revelations... I started it but then all this site business got in the way and I had to work on stuff here instead of play vidya...

Old 12-13-2011, 05:11 AM   #8
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Skyrim. And it's icy grip is strong. Not even sure I can break free from it for ToR's early access tomorrow (in theory)
Skyrim is my current game as well. Pretty sure I'll be shelving it in favor of TOR for a while, but I don't plan to stop playing it completely. I'm only 40ish hours in and I think I'm pretty early in the main quest. Really though if TOR didn't exist, I could just play Skyrim for the rest of my life and not need any other games.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-13-2011, 10:48 AM   #9
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
I'm playing this little Indy game called Bastion right now. It looks pretty and I love the storyteller.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-26-2011, 10:40 PM   #10
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

^^
Bastion is on sale on Steam today so I bought it! As for what I'm playing right now, I'm visiting family for the holidays so I'm away from my desktop and TOR, so I'm forced to play Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja on my phone :/ I tried playing Reccetear on my netbook, but it doesn't like it... I need to get back home for TOR.

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2011, 02:48 AM   #11
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Skyrim! I'm also playing Limbo but I keep putting it off because it is way too depressing.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2011, 05:01 AM   #12
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

I'm playing TOR *looks around*

Old 01-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #13
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
I'm playing TOR *looks around*
They still make other games?

Playing Star Wars: The Old Republic at least until March 6th 2012.
mimartin is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #14
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
I love threads like these btw Where do I start; WWE'12 (Still working on the unlockables), Marvel vs Capcom 3 (completed the Capcom side), Fable III (considering a new game), LoZ: Phantom Hourglass, Earthbound (considering a new game), Final Fantasy XIII (stuck....just...stuck)

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #15
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

Finishing up with L.A Noire right now. Then hopefully God of War, God of War 2 (the ps3 remakes) and Assassins Creed Revelations will keep me going until the Jak and Daxter HD Collection is released next month.

Visit the new JediKnight.net!
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #16
Taak Farst
Eat The Rude

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius Fett View Post
Finishing up with L.A Noire right now. Then hopefully God of War, God of War 2 (the ps3 remakes) and Assassins Creed Revelations will keep me going until the Jak and Daxter HD Collection is released next month.
L.A Noire bored the hell out of me, just too repetitive, but Revelations, I feel, was awesome. Although, still ended incredibly abrupt and with things unanswered like the last one. Le rage.

As for me, I was heavily rampaging through Star Wars: The Old Republic, playing no other game. I got my Sith Inquisitor/Assassin to 50 though and then i've been letting myself play casual and when I want instead of forcing myself to play it to reach level cap. I've been playing quite a lot of games now. Mass Effect (I'm doing my 'uber' saves for ME3), Minecraft, Skyrim and a bit of WoW

Taak Farst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #17
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Playing TOR, like mim at least until somewhere in March. Playing slower than most people here, it seems, so I'm gonna need the time.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2012, 03:58 PM   #18
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Right now my goal is to 3 star every level in Angry Birds. It's gonna take some time.

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2014, 02:42 AM   #19
Jeff

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
MEGA-BUMP!

I have been playing a few games recently. Battlefield 4 at least a few times a week. I am not very good but trying to improve. I've also picked up DayZ and played it a ton for a couple weeks, but quickly found that the game doesn't have much to do once you find the best gear. I'm also playing Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, it is pretty much what I expected. Would only recommend if you enjoyed the other XIII games.

Check out my Twitch channel to see what I am playing: http://www.twitch.tv/jeffutv

What about you guys?

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-27-2014, 08:06 AM   #20
Pho3nix
#rekt

Forum Veteran 
Thinking of trying out DayZ too actually... seems cool, but It's still in Alpha right? maybe I should wait for the retail version to hit.

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2014, 01:26 PM   #21
Jeff

Yeah, still alpha. But if you want to play it anytime soon, just go for it. I have heard that the game will be in alpha this entire year. There are bugs, but the biggest problem right now is there are just not very many features. They are planning some feature updates this Spring though. It's still fun but once you know what you are doing after playing for a while, the only danger is enemy players. PvE isn't really a challenge anymore for me.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-28-2014, 03:06 PM   #22
Pho3nix
#rekt

Forum Veteran 
Alrighty.

Yeah I've heard people quit the game because they got all their gear stolen in PVP

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-06-2014, 03:18 PM   #23
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Currently playing Soul Calibur 5. In create a soul I am beginning to wonder if the devs watch youtube videos of amazing things some of us have created in previous games. I'm also wondering if some of them aren't fans of other things as well. I can make characters from One Piece, Fairy Tail, some DOA-esque looking characters, some Street Fighter-esque looking characters, Dragon Quest charcters, Even variants on Joan of arc or Vlad the impaler. Matter of fact, Harley Quinn, and Naruto characters (I've made a passable Temari). I bet Bleach characters could be created if a bit generic.

Holy crap, Edge Master is insanely hard. So is Eizo Auditore from Assassin's Creed. Nightmare is about what I'd expect in terms of difficulty (damn hard). The new protagonist Petrokolis is crazy difficult as a boss in quick play mode--as hard as edge master because he's even more relentless. Cervantes is a pain to beat.

They've replaced older characters with newer ones. They took out Taki and replaced her with some other strawberry blonde ninja chick with a very slight southern twang. They nixed Sophitia and put in Cassandra's brother Petrokolis and their mother Athena/Elysium (who dresses similar to sophitia). Storyline characters. I never imagined Cassandra getting a soul edge variant of all characters.

The move sets are the same but they changed the mechanics a bit.

I have returned to GTA4 for the time being. Trying out MK9 and Guilty Gear 2 overlords or whatever it was called.

I am currently desirous of getting one of the previous street fighter games and fighting Akuma. I really want to see what this guy is all about.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > Coronet City > What Are You Playing Now?