Thread: Vanity Thread - Show Off Your Fancy Gear!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Vanity Thread - Show Off Your Fancy Gear!

Lynk and I were discussing the new gear our respective characters just got and I figured it would be good to have a thread to post pics of it in. So if you have some swish new gear, this is the place to post it.

I'll start off. Both my Mercenary and Juggernaut dinged 48 today, and I bought them some long overdue new gear to celebrate.

The Merc got the TH-16B Elite Corpsman set:

And the Jugg got the freaky Vader-esque Ancient Paragon's set:

The helmet for this set has an interesting voice modifier, a bit different than the normal helmet one. Here's a video of it in action compared to the regular voice (male Sith Warrior, Steve Valentine) and the standard helmet/face mask modifier:

View page
YouTube Video

I'm pretty sure this is what Vader would have been like if Lucas had hired Tim Burton as the concept artist.

Last edited by DarthParametric; 01-22-2012 at 12:14 PM.
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > Vanity Thread - Show Off Your Fancy Gear!