lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Too many questions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
Darth*krisz
Rookie

Current Game: Jedi Academy,Jedi Outcast
Too many questions

Hello Everybody!
I have some question(8)!Please if you can the answer help me.I never programming game.But i nowwant to learn this and i need your help.

1.Dual Bryar Pistol
-I want to make Double Blaster pistol like Jango Fett pistols from the old bryar pistol.

2.Respawn Limit
-I like to make new gametype with 10 respawn .

3. New Gametype
-I need some help for this .I want to make Assualt gametype with respawn limit and time limit,but i don't have idea to start it.

4. Custom Animations to Weapons
-I want to add new different anims to different weapons like blaster,repeater and rocket

5.Duel: Jedi VS Merc
-This is possible???If yes how can i do this like jedi vs jedi duel.

6 .Update Weapons with Points
-If you give points to weapons this incread weapons ammo like forces or Movie Battles II.

7.Dodge to Items
-How can i give dodge to items??I think you can buy it for points and the player can use automatic.

8. Weapons Throw Up??
-I need help for this. If the thermal or rocket hit you or near exploded from you or somebody push then you fall.

Thanks Your Answer.
Darth*krisz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Coding > Too many questions