Thread: Changes to Global Cooldown UI coming
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
News
starwarsmmo.net newsfeed

Lightbulb Changes to Global Cooldown UI coming

After several sets of changes to the global cooldown effect on players’ action bars, each met with negative feedback, BioWare will be implementing a new feature to address this issue. Instead of continuing to make changes and hoping players take … Continue reading »

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...
News is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
This may not seem like that big a deal, but this will be great for my healer. I'm getting tired of the constant changes and would like to stick to just one.

Last edited by mimartin; 02-12-2012 at 10:40 PM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
I have no idea why they even changed it in the first place. It was perfectly fine at launch.
DarthParametric is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Yeah I have no idea why they bothered to change it. It was working great at launch. I could see what was on cooldown, and knew I couldn't use that one. Then they changed it so that it looked like something was off cooldown, but still had a sliver of time left.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #5
Petong18
Lurker

ever heard of the phrase "don't fix what isn't broken" I think that applies here, Im not surprised the change got bad feedback. The launch settings were better.

Complete Guide To SWTOR To Dominate...

Petong18 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > Changes to Global Cooldown UI coming