Thread: Log in Problems today?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 

I cant log on to the game today,

get as far as the picture of the character and then the load screen runs about 3 inches of the load bar and an error stops it ..did it three times, on the phone with support now but no answer yet, there was some kind of message on the phone before you get a live agent but it is so garbelled it is umpossible to understand.

anyone know what is up? I am in the US

the message sounded like it said something about connection problems but whoever made the message was talking with a mouthfull of marbles

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > Log in Problems today?