Thread: The Old Republic for Dummies
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #11
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Well he had CCs last night in the forum of Leyn'a, but he aggro the the entire room before I had a chance to use them. The only person I've seen tick off that many NPC at once is Lynk either as Lynk or Priss. My plan was just to CCs one and let CrisG do all the killing, help him get a understand of what to do. Also figured my healer could heal him since he doesn't have one yet. However, my plan went out the window when he attacked while I was still recouping my force from the angry mobs we just killed.

Thanks Mitiades, I really have no clue what abilities the Guardian has, so any help is really appreciated. I also have no clue why anyone would play one when the Shadow is soooooo much better.

Last edited by mimartin; 05-01-2012 at 03:19 PM.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > The Old Republic for Dummies