lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Batman: Arkham City
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #41
Taak Farst
Eat The Rude

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
Just got (and started) the new Harley's Revenge DLC.

Things look pretty good so far, other than the annoyance of the fact that i have to find and pop 30 balloons scattered around...
Be sure to give us a non-spoilery review when you're finished, and tell me whether it's worth the purchase

Taak Farst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #42
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Ok, i've now played through pretty much the whole thing (i think).

In my opinion, it's worth the purchase.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #43
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
Just got (and started) the new Harley's Revenge DLC.

Things look pretty good so far, other than the annoyance of the fact that i have to find and pop 30 balloons scattered around...
You don't have to do it to complete the story. Just only if you want the 50 achievement points.

But, yeah, I played that today and really enjoyed it.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2014, 02:56 PM   #44
maltron66
Rookie

Angry WTF PROBLEM

OK
First of all, I express my sincere apologies, since I know bumping is against the rules, BUT if you are kind to read the whole thing, you'll probably see why I'm mad.

I bought Arkham City yesterday and attempted to install it on my brand new PC. Everytime I attempt to start the installation, it gives me this:

CD: "No AppID configured"

In other words, I gave away 20 f#@!ing euros to get a game that doesn't work at all! Has anyone here playing the game experienced a similar problem? And if so, how did you manage to fix it? PLEASE, PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU'RE READING THIS!
maltron66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2014, 08:52 PM   #45
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Google is your friend...

Quote:
Thank you for contacting WB Games Support.
The GFWL client has been removed from the Arkham games and therefore your physical copy of the game will not work.
Unfortunately you will have to download the game from Steam.
For that, download and install Steam and then create a free account (or use your own account if you already have one).
Once you are in your Steam account, go to the tab "Game" and then "Activate a Product in Steam". You can use the same CD Key that you already have from your GFWL copy of the game.
If you have issues activating the product, then provide us pictures of the game case, the receipt of sales and the faulty code and we will give you a new code.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Thank you,
Daniel
WB Games Support

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2014, 07:41 AM   #46
maltron66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
Google is your friend...
I know that... However, we're talking about downloading a game whose size is about 20GB and my internet connection is bad... I am just wondering if there is another, painless way...
maltron66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2014, 08:53 AM   #47
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
From what I've found so far, it doesn't look like there is.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Batman: Arkham City