lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Glitch on Leviathon with Malak
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
CaptainLivewire
Rookie

Glitch on Leviathon with Malak

When I battle Malak on Leviathan (the second time, after he runs away), he gets low on health and it goes back to the scene where Carth says he wants to make Malak pay and you have to choose a character to perform the escape. Then it goes back to me in the room with Malak (who is now a non-fighting NPC that won't talk) and all doors are locked. Is this a glitch or am I missing something? Any way to fix it?

I have several mods installed and ive heard of this happening before.

One of these mods or mod conflictions is for sure messing it up but idk which one...

The BOS:SR Mod, the Revan Cape fix, and The Bastila Romance enhancement mod.
CaptainLivewire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #2
Inyri
The Magical Malefactor

Current Game: Final Fantasy XIV
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Do you have a file called lev40_carth.dlg in your override folder? It is a common cause of glitches like this because there are actually two files with this exact same name in the game assets that are completely different.

Inyri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
CaptainLivewire
Rookie

I did. I removed it. IT WORKED!! Thank you soooooo so much. This has messed with my game before and i never knew why.
CaptainLivewire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
Inyri
The Magical Malefactor

Current Game: Final Fantasy XIV
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Yeah I learned about that one because my mod will cause that problem too. You can just put it back in your override once the scene is past.

Inyri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #5
Rejeans501st
Rookie

glitch prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyri View Post
Do you have a file called lev40_carth.dlg in your override folder? It is a common cause of glitches like this because there are actually two files with this exact same name in the game assets that are completely different.
hi I Had Different glitch in my glitch when its sopposed to have me pick my guy to have come rescues us on the leviathan instead bastila yells "this isnt over malek!" and i see stars then im in the ebon hawk and everyone is standing around in a circle and im stuck.

well i tried this fix and it did it so thanks for helping me fix my game and wanted to post this so anyone else with my glitch will know this fixed it for me.

thanks
Rejeans501st is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #6
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Rookie

Im still having the same problem on this level. Though taking the override folder out for this scene and then putting back in for later solved it. I was sure to patch it all up with the 3 various later patches.

www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant
Mass Effect Unification Released, click on our channel to get it!
TWINKEYRUNAWAY is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Glitch on Leviathon with Malak