lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SWKOTOR II Difficulty?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
Sith'ari
Lurker

Question SWKOTOR II Difficulty?

So I've been playing SWKOTOR II for about 30+h (total game time [current playthrough]), and I'm finding it pretty easy to defeat the enemies. I know that in SWKOTOR 1, the the difficulty levels change the damage dealt and taken, however in SWKOTOR II it seems that it only adjusts the damage taken.

POSSIBLE SPOILER:

Show spoiler

It's not just that though, my force storm hits 100s (with Force Potency force form) so I can just ravage my way through hordes of enemies.

Example:

Show spoiler

So my question is: Is there something wrong? Should KOTOR II be scaling down damage dealt aswell like KOTOR 1? Or am I just too strong? Bearing in mind my Wisdom is about 40 (100% legitimate) and the Handmaiden's strength is ~33 (again 100% legitimate).

I do have TSLRCM 1.8.1 installed so whether that's interferring somehow with the difficulty I don't know. I doubt it though.

Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks
Sith'ari is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > SWKOTOR II Difficulty?

Tags
damage, difficulty, easy, kreia, scaled, sion