lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Muse - The 2nd Law
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Muse - The 2nd Law

Anyone else a Muse fan? Ever since they released Black Holes and Revelations I've been a huge Muse fan, I've heard every song they've released multiple times. On October 1st, their new album "The 2nd Law" will be released. So far a few of the songs have already been released and I think the album may have gotten leaked... so its around, and it sounds pretty good. I of course am a die hard Origin Of Symmetry fan and in my opinion that album stands above the others, though Black Holes is still great IMO.

I'd be eager to hear opinions about the band and the music they make.

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

I quite like them; I've got all of their albums, except the first one. Been a while since I listened to them, but will certainly be buying the new album sooner or later.

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Muse - The 2nd Law