10-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Join Date: Oct 2012
Big Map Request
Well, part edit, here is my idea:
• Base on the basic "t1_surprise" map.
• Must work in single player.
• No enemy npcs, please.
• No .exe installer, please, because I wish to use this on a Macintosh.
I would like the base map to include:
• At the starting point there could be a small permacrete area where an x-wing sits, obvious that that was your mode of transport.
• No second tunnel leading to the commandeered Jawa sand-crawler.
• Minus the wall that blocks off the canyon from going strait into the the bowl where the sand-crawler sits, it should be replaced by a crumbled remains of what it once was.
• Instead of the regular stock sand crawler I would like to see a more movie accurate one, that would be bigger and have a control room.
Base map add-ons:
•Beyond the area where the sand crawler resides, I would like to see another canyon littered with small Tattoine (?) style houses and small tool sheds, all with working doors.
• Perhaps a small overhead metal bridge with winding stairs leading up to it through a metal shaft, that would lead up to an open rock and sand area, with moisture farming machines littered about.
• After a very long space of canyons and buildings there should rock wall face, (naturally occurring and bumpy) inside a large pale sand area, with a huge metal door (closed) that can lead to a huge space beyond when opened.
•Next to the huge doors I would like to see a windowed tower (breakable glass) with a lift that would take you into a spacious control room, with control buttons and tight button controlled (meaning openable) closets. One button would start a hear-able generator and another would open the large doors, other buttons could be cameras and light switches, a garbage compactor control, and some window open/shut switches.
•At the base of the tower could be another lift that led down to a barracks of steaming pipes and energy things, along with a garbage compactor, and big generator room.
• On the first level of the barracks could be a wide open place that received light from above (through un-breakable windows) in the center would be a pit with stairs leading down to an area filled with water.
• Once the doors opened they open out into a wide open area of pits with openable doors, and skeletal remains both big and small leading to a cave system that ends in closed, un-openable door.
I, also, have a few npc ideas that I think would be a good edition to the game:
• npc spawn jawa_bad - a jaw armed with the droid destroying DEMP-2 weapon.
• npc spawn jawa_good - a jaw armed with the droid destroying DEMP-2 weapon that is friendly.
• npc spawn jawa_saber - a force using jawa with a purple lightsaber that is bad.
• npc spawn jawasabergood - a force using jawa with a green lightsaber that is good.
• npc spawn rancor3 - a really, really, REALLY big rancor with lighter brown skin and in some places white skin, bloody teeth and a sort more angry look on it's face.
Thank you to anyone who makes either the map or the npc's!
quote & reply,