lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TV interview with Tim Schafer from 1996
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
Elum

TV interview with Tim Schafer from 1996

I'd like to share with you the link to an old TV interview with Tim Schafer that I've uploaded on YouTube. The interview is from 1996 so it is mainly about Full Throttle (which was released in 1995 of course). Really interesting stuff in my opinion (even though the interviewer seems rather uninterested):

View page
YouTube Video
Elum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
Valkian
Loves Razputin.net!

Current Game: Snatcher
This is a great find! I love how it's all so 90s, the name of the show alone: The Internet Cafe, my goodness. Does it get any more 90s than that?
It's also interesting to note that I've seen Tim being more nervous during interviews around the time of Psychonauts. He seems pretty cool here.

Valkian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

Thanks for posting, I am actually weirded out seeing Schafer so nervous and less cool. He seems like a constant source of charisma these days.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > TV interview with Tim Schafer from 1996