Thread: The Old Republic for Dummies
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2012, 11:04 AM   #11
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorge View Post
On my account page it says "You will be granted 500 Complimentary Cartel Coins at the launch of the Free-to-Play option." I still have 0 coins -_- Or unless I have to wait a day or two?
Do you have a subscription still? If it expired before yesterday, then you don't get the coins. You had to be a subscriber at launch of f2p to get coins, however they pushed back the deadline to Dec (20th I think). If you resubscribe before then you get the coins...Other wise I have no clue why you did get the coins...Make a in-game ticket

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > The Old Republic for Dummies