lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Completing the mission "Recent History: Bonus Mission"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
StuckInMyPants
Lurker

Completing the mission "Recent History: Bonus Mission"

I was looking through my quests with KSE, and I noticed that I've never seen the fully finished entry to this. I'm currently on the Harbinger and the mission log reads:
Show spoiler

The next log update should read:
Show spoiler

...But I can't see to figure out where to get this updated entry. I'm assuming that I am near the correct droid, but all I get is some in-game text (check the picture).
Show spoiler

Any ideas on what I'm missing? I'm also running the Restored Content Mod 1.8.
StuckInMyPants is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

Very nice find. It appears such lines (the popup one) don't allow questupdates set in the dialog.

Fassa and Adana quest aren't done with updates in the dlg-file, but instead a script, hence the issue not presenting itself there.

I made a small fix, which will be part of TSLRCM 1.8.2.

Interesting, without you get;
Quote:
You have escaped Peragus - you think you know enough of what transpired to put together most of the pieces that brought you to the facility.
But with, you probably are able to get;
Quote:
Through a thorough search of Peragus, its remaining inhabitants, and its records, you have tracked down the entire sequence of events that led to your arrival on Peragus, and it has convinced you that the Force moves in bizarre ways. You were a passenger on board the Harbinger, on route to Telos, when the ship encountered a Sith warship and the Ebon Hawk, drifting in space, with no sign of a crew on either ship. The Ebon Hawk was taken on board, and during the search of the Sith vessel, stelathed Sith assassins made it on board the Harbinger, slowly taking over the ship.

During this time, you were noticed by the HK-50 protocol droid, drugged unconscious, and then hauled on board the damaged Ebon Hawk. The Ebon Hawk was fired upon as it was escaping, crippling it. It then drifted to Peragus, where the HK unit slowly took over the facility and murdered all the miners to prevent you from being sold.
Currently unachievable in the game.

Again; Nice find!
Hassat Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
StuckInMyPants
Lurker

Thanks! Knowing that I have now (in a small way) contributed to the RCM, has seriously made my night! You guys do awesome work.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:31 AM   #4
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
I've always wondered about this.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

So you want to be credited in the readme as "StuckinMyPants" or do you prefer a different name 0_o
Hassat Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2012, 07:19 PM   #6
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
So you want to be credited in the readme as "StuckinMyPants" or do you prefer a different name 0_o
I thought you were joking until I checked the OP

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-26-2012, 05:00 AM   #7
StuckInMyPants
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
Haha, Let's go with Josh D.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #8
CM Punk
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR II, GTA V, WWE 2K14
Interesting find.

Best Since Day One
CM Punk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Completing the mission "Recent History: Bonus Mission"

Tags
bonus, mission, recent history