lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Installing Files Confusion
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-24-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
20XD6Winning
Lurker

Installing Files Confusion

OK I'm trying to install some aesthetic mods in KOTOR II, so I searched very old threads that said all the mods I want to use would come with a tslpatcherdata folder and a tslpatcher installer, but so far all the mods I've been downloading do not come with any such thing. Furthermore after downloading TSLPatcher it did not come with a Changes.ini that was said to be required.

So after not being supplied with OR being able to find the purportedly necessary files I'm at a loss how to go about installing all these TGAs and 2DAs I have pasted in my self-created Override folder in the KOTOR II directory.

I am trying to install these mods:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...he_Exile;90825
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef..._Females;41158

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Last edited by 20XD6Winning; 11-24-2012 at 07:39 AM.
20XD6Winning is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Self-created override? Did you patch the game?

Have you read the readmes for those mods? How to install them is in the readme posted right there on the download page and usually included with the mods themselves.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > Installing Files Confusion