lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR 1 Restoration Demo
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #41
Darth D
Rookie

Current Game: TES V : Skyrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Guardian View Post
I doubt it. Maybe he would've reacted to your progression in the dueling ring but I doubt anything beyond that was planned.
Yes you are probably right , it would be fun though. A quest that goes something like overthrow Ajuur .

You don't know the power of the dark side!

Last edited by Darth D; 06-25-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Darth D is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #42
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth D View Post
Yes you are probably right , it would be fun though. A quest that goes something like overthrow Ajuur .
Yeah, but that would be a whole separate mod.

Anyway, I've fixed the bugs reported in the Lower City Apartments (Basically just the realism breaking when the citizens witness Matrik.). I've also fixed the Black Vulkar Base issue in which you could just skip over the entire sublevel. Now you HAVE to do it. Now it's on to the Undercity!

EDIT: Fixed all the undercity bugs... almost. Before I go mess with the Republic Soldier dialogue I was wondering, has anyone been able to repeat the glitch that Darth D had, where the Republic soldier would not die whilst playing on the impossible difficulty?

EDIT 2: I've fixed the Dantooine issue in which you could not complete the Rickard and Handon and Bolook sidequest. Still waiting to see if anyone else encountered the impossible difficulty bug...

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version

Last edited by Fallen Guardian; 06-25-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #43
milestails

[DS playthrough] Two bugs and a suggestion/bug:

The footlocker in the Vulkar pool is missing.

If you side with the Vulkars and are about to begin the first swoop race, Zaerdra still contacts you on the communicator. She was long dead at this point in my playthrough. Even if she had cheats enabled, she wouldn't contact a Black Vulkar swoop rider.

Shouldn't the Hidden Beks patrolling the main throughfare in the Lower City become hostile to you if you kill Gadon? The guard at the entrance to the Bek base attacks you. The remaining Hidden Beks should follow suit.

Also submitted to Deadly Stream
milestails is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2012, 04:34 AM   #44
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by milestails View Post
[DS playthrough] Two bugs and a suggestion/bug:

The footlocker in the Vulkar pool is missing.

If you side with the Vulkars and are about to begin the first swoop race, Zaerdra still contacts you on the communicator. She was long dead at this point in my playthrough. Even if she had cheats enabled, she wouldn't contact a Black Vulkar swoop rider.

Shouldn't the Hidden Beks patrolling the main throughfare in the Lower City become hostile to you if you kill Gadon? The guard at the entrance to the Bek base attacks you. The remaining Hidden Beks should follow suit.

Also submitted to Deadly Stream
Replied on Deadly Stream.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Released Works
Dustil Restoration
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Old 06-30-2012, 05:57 AM   #45
Blickan23
Lurker

Hello, may I ask when or if the next version will come out? Yeah this is a first time poster but I will surely bring feedback when I have tested this version myself :P

And, how do we know when we have reached at the end of the demo?
Does the program say something when it ends or do we just have to "guess" when it does? I assume it is at Dantooine it ends but if there isn't such a message I would hope the "next version" would bring it up so several more users will know when it ends and what to report.

As I may have already stated I haven't tested this mod(yet) but I will report any bugs I find.

As Im very excited for the full mod! I hope you're progressing very well with this mod
Blickan23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #46
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blickan23 View Post
Hello, may I ask when or if the next version will come out? Yeah this is a first time poster but I will surely bring feedback when I have tested this version myself :P

And, how do we know when we have reached at the end of the demo?
Does the program say something when it ends or do we just have to "guess" when it does? I assume it is at Dantooine it ends but if there isn't such a message I would hope the "next version" would bring it up so several more users will know when it ends and what to report.

As I may have already stated I haven't tested this mod(yet) but I will report any bugs I find.

As Im very excited for the full mod! I hope you're progressing very well with this mod
First off, thank you. The next version will come out when all the bugs reported for this version are fixed. There is no message telling the player when the demo is over, seeing as that's rather immersion breaking. Basically, nothing really new is added post Taris, aside from the Iriaz on Dantooine.

Released Works
Dustil Restoration
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #47
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I'm in the sublevel. How do I open the static door? I cleared out the rest of the base (except the locked office).

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #48
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Which static door are you talking about? Do you mean the one at the end of the corridor the player does not spawn to when arriving in the module from the other area of the vulkar base?

Released Works
Dustil Restoration
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Old 12-30-2012, 11:51 PM   #49
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Right when you get off the elevator, second door to the last in the Mechanic hallway.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #50
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Ah, that door. You have to talk with the mechanic and advance the plot far enough for that door to open.

Released Works
Dustil Restoration
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > KotOR 1 Restoration Demo