lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Reviving an Old Game Jedi Outcast Gameplay Video Content
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-19-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
toopowerful9000
Lurker

Reviving an Old Game Jedi Outcast Gameplay Video Content

Hey there everyone, heres a blast from the past, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is one of my favorite games of all time so I decided to make a walkthrough gaming series on it. I go through every nook and cranny of every level so if youre having trouble on a level or are getting stuck, I can probably help you out. So if you have the time or need help or just want to see what jedi outcast is all about come check out my channel. I highly recommend this game to anyone who is into 1st/3rd person shooters as well as the Star Wars Expanded Universe.

Jedi Outcast Walkthrough Part 1:

Jedi Outcast Walkthrough Part 2:

I also create MMO, Lets Play, and Walkthrough Guide Content on my gaming channel as well, check it out! I just Like to make gaming videos, been gaming all my life, but Im definitely new to making LPs and Stuff so hopefully my contents good enough for you all.
My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/TOOpowerful9000

Buy the Game on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/6030/

Would Love to hear feedback either on the channel or here if you like or dislike the commentary!
Thanks For Watching!
toopowerful9000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2013, 08:12 PM   #2
Jamps

I skimmed through your videos and actually watched 2 of them in their entirety. They're pretty amusing. It felt more like watching a friend play than a walkthrough, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I like it.
Jamps is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Reviving an Old Game Jedi Outcast Gameplay Video Content