lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Subtypes of Damage Reduction?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
Iluwen
Lurker

Subtypes of Damage Reduction?

I feel like I am missing something obvious, but under subtypes for damage reduction, I find Bonus+1, Bonus+2, etc. What does this mean? It is not the value of the damage reduction, and looking in iprp_protection.2da does not offer any indication of what it means either.

[Edit]: I think I found my answer. This seems to be a reference to magical attack bonuses that negate the damage reduction. Any confirmation of this hypothesis?

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there; eighty are just targets; nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
-Heraclitus

Last edited by Iluwen; 02-21-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: New Information
Iluwen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Subtypes of Damage Reduction?