lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Price of Resistance
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #41
Warlord664

Current Game: swtor
Contest winner - Modding 
Tatooine
Caves of the Dune Sea, Tusken Raider Hideout

((I have fought against the Empire since it formed.")) Rarakor grunted. (("If you are an enemy of the Empire than you may fear nothing from me."))

"Very few are brave enough to stand up against the empire." Zothressk stated "If you have the courage to fight them, or die trying, in my eyes, you are an honorable warrior."

(("I am not on this planet by choice. I am the Avenger of Kashyyyk and I am searching for a certain Imperial squad that was responsible for the death of my Wife Chalurra and my son Arribecca. They were killed when the Empire attacked our village and now I hunt them across the stars. My ship crashed here due to damage from a previous battle.))

Zothressk let out a short sigh. The empire has to be stopped, but hunting down one insignificant imperial squad won't really change anything. "I'm sorry for your loss, and I understand how you must feel, the empire is very good at taking the things you love the most from you."

Zothressk placed his clawed hands onto the bars of the holding pen and looked into the wookie's eyes, "I can't promise you that we'll find the imperials who killed your family, however if you let me aid you, I can guarantee you that you'll have a good opportunity to strike a great blow against the empire itself."

Dune Sea

Ruurrhra, the tusken who was leading the party sent to investigate the crash site, roared in disbelief, as the young human managed to take down two of his warriors before they were even able to fire a shot. He was about to give an order to use explosives, but told his men to hold back when he saw more tuskens pouring down from other directions towards the crashed ship.

Other tribes must have seen the ship falling from the sky aswell. He thought to himself. "Hold back, let them fight each other first, then we will move in and kill or capture the survivors." Ruurrhra told his group. Tuskens from every angle charged towards the jedi, hoping to overrun her, at the same time the tusken tribes were fighting each other. A tusken sniper positioned up on a sand hill fired at Tyler, barely missing him. He roared in frustration, then took aim again.

Lets rock and role play!

http://xat.com/TSLModding
Warlord664 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-30-2013, 06:44 PM   #42
thelightfang
Rookie

Tyler saw the sniper as he fired the shot, and thought he was done for. Luck was on his side, as the sniper missed his first shot. Tyler sheathed his held knives and rolled to the duo that he had taken with his thrown knives and plucked the knives from the corpses, returning his knife count to five.

There was no time to grab one of their blasters, so he kept moving around the dune, hoping to avoid more sniper fire. However, he ran directly into a group of five wielding gaffi sticks. With the advantage of surprise, he managed to cut one's throat, and push him towards his comrades as he bled out, knocking two down.

One of the two left standing quickly tried to retaliate, but Tyler dodged to the right and used the hilt of his knife to crush his opponent's temple. The second of the two took advantage of that moment to hit him in the arm, sending a wave of pain shooting through it. This one found a knife in his chest a second later. The other two were back to their feet and circling.

Tyler dove to the ground and tried to hide under one of the corpses as the pair, at first confused, were hit with blaster bolts, adding their number to the corpses.

Strange, I thought they had smaller parties than this..And what is with those weapons? That ship might have brought a larger group than normal, I suppose, but something is off.
thelightfang is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2013, 01:30 AM   #43
MsFicwriter

Current Game: Arcanum
Roleplayer 
"I'm Enobaria, a former Republic operative." She put a hand on her right hip. "My words and my vibroblades are equally lethal. Both are to be used against the Empire, and to find my contact, Zothressk."
MsFicwriter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #44
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((Sorry for the wait.))

Tusken Raider Hideout

"I can't promise you that we'll find the imperials who killed your family, however if you let me aid you, I can guarantee you that you'll have a good opportunity to strike a great blow against the empire itself."

Rarakor thought for a moment. He hated the Empire with a passion and the opportunity to strike a blow against it seemed like a great opportunity. He looked over the Transdoshan and thought for a moment. He had assumed that he wouldn't live very long after completing his quest.

Hmph. I am already an outcast on Kashyyyk and don't plan on returning there at any time. Not after what he had done.

(("Your offer intrigues me.")) He said as he turned his body so that he show the Transdoshan a small piece of armor on his shoulder. (("I wear a small piece of armor that I took from one of the troopers before I was knocked out back on Kashyyyk. I will assist you but If I finally do meet the squad that took my family from me I will expect you to aid me in killing them."))

Dune Sea

Varias was barely able to hold her own against a few of the Tusken Raiders and she knew she was in trouble as many of them poured over sand dunes. She gathered the force around her and unleashed a massive force wave that sent many of them flying backward but more and more of them just kept coming at her.

"We need to fall back!" She shouted at Tyler. "I'll hold them back, you grab the human and head for the wreckage! I'll cover you!"

She pulled her second lightsaber it and connect the two of them at the hilt and ignited the other end of the Lightsaber staff.

She unleashed another wave of force energy. It was a powerful defensive move but she was quickly weakening.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2013, 05:30 AM   #45
thelightfang
Rookie

Hearing Varias, Tyler tried to act quickly. He got up from the ground to find that the one who had gunned down the two with gaffi sticks had apparently moved on. He moved back around the dune, but ducked back behind it as the sniper fired another round. Noticing that the Cathar woman was around 20 feet away, with battle raging all around, he shouted:

"There are a few problems with that plan, Cathar. We need to get away from the wreck! It must be what they're after. I can't get to you, and that 'human' is too heavy for me to even possibly carry. We have to leave him and run, or we'll be killed here. There are too many! Get over here if you can, but watch the sniper."

Getting hit by that sniper wouldn't do anyone any good. I just have to hope she doesn't die...

I have to survive too though.

As Tyler was thinking two trios came into view, one from the side of the dune with Varias -- armed with blasters and bulges showing more weapons, and possibly explosives under their robes -- and the other were from the direction he had just run from. These were armed with the traditional gaffi sticks. Must be more than one clan...

Tyler tried to back up into the dune and stay as still as possible as the gaffi stick group began to charge the blaster group.

Last edited by thelightfang; 04-07-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #46
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Dune SeaCaton stood perched above a tall sand dune, watching the chaos ensue below. He had just recently gone through the ship wreckage and killed what few survivors there were. There is only one last link - the damnable soldier that almost killed him. He laid prone on the sand, having dug himself a small niche in the sand. Instead of shooting at the body, he instead chose to aim at the human who leaning against the sand dune. He aimed at his left kneecap, and fired. He figured that he'd leave the two for the Sand People, and once they entered the ship, he'd go and ensure that the soldier would be dead.

Elyshar's Ship

"I'm Enobaria, a former Republic operative." She put a hand on her right hip. "My words and my vibroblades are equally lethal. Both are to be used against the Empire, and to find my contact, Zothressk."

"Was it wise to just announce your whole mission like that? What if it turns out that one of your companions is an Imperial Spy?", Elyshar said. "You should learn to be more reserved. I'd expect a Republic Spy to know better than to blurt out her entire mission. Do you even know who any of your companions are?"

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 04-07-2013 at 01:57 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #47
thelightfang
Rookie

Tyler noticed the light reflecting off of something far off. He started to move just in time, a small cloud of sand popped up next to his leg introducing a large amount of sand to the cut there. Cut!?

The projectile had given a decent scratch, and burned off a bit of his suit. He grunted in pain and fell over, giving the appearance of a direct hit. Thinking quickly, he lay still in the sand, hoping to appear dead to any hostiles. Hope I don't need medical care. This desert world isn't exactly known for that kind of thing.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #48
Warlord664

Current Game: swtor
Contest winner - Modding 
Tatooine
Caves of the Dune Sea, Tusken Raider Hideout

(("Your offer intrigues me. I wear a small piece of armor that I took from one of the troopers before I was knocked out back on Kashyyyk. I will assist you but If I finally do meet the squad that took my family from me I will expect you to aid me in killing them."))

Zothressk nodded. "I give you my word of honor."

Pulling away from the bars he looked over at Kelarra, then back at the wookie. "There's a few things I need to prepare, but i'll have you, and the jedi out of here by dawn."

Dune Sea

The tuskens pulled back for a moment after the jedi's force waves, but that didn't last very long. The tusken sniper saw the human he had been trying to kill fall over and assumed he was dead. He quickly switched targets and took aim. Some of the tuskens on the ground saw Ruurrhra and his group waiting on sand hills and charged towards them, easing the pressure on Varias.

Ruurrhra shouted to his men that they had been spotted and ordered them to kill the attackers. They took aim with their blasters and fired, cutting down the frontline of the gaffi stick tuskens. Several grenades were thrown, sending tuskens along with piles of sand into the air. "Don't let them get up the hill!" Ruurrhra bellowed. A few of them made it to the top of the slope, but were killed shortly after by Ruurrhra and his vibroblade. Tusken raider corpses tumbled down the slope and collided into other tuskens, trying to make their way up. They don't stand a chance. Ruurrhra thought, pleased with himself.

Lets rock and role play!

http://xat.com/TSLModding
Warlord664 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #49
thelightfang
Rookie

Tyler lay with his face to the side, watching as sand people slaughtered each other. He hoped that the Cathar would come towards him. If not he intended to lie prone untill the sand people moved on, then determine what they had done with her.

Doing anything else would only result in capture or death, but I still owe her...

As Tyler struggled with the desire to get up and do something to prevent the death of the female who had saved him, another though struck him.

If she is captured, then I'd have to bust her out of a Sand People camp.. There can be no good outcome from this.

Tyler slowly started moving again, without checking his leg. It didn't hurt too much as he got up in a low crouch and began moving towards where he last saw the Cather woman. He didn't see her right away, as he looked over the battlefield to note the many corpses. To his surprise, some were already being covered by sand.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Price of Resistance