lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dedicated Server PC Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
DangerDAN
Lurker

Dedicated Server PC Help

Hello everyone!
I am Daniel and I am new to the forum and the Battlefront II. I have a problem...A good friend gifted me a copy of BF2 on Steam. I wanted to run a dedicated server as I run a server for other multiplayer games as well.

The issue I have is that I can run the software and connect to it via LAN. If I run the session in internet mode, I can connect. The connection states I am connected by a local IP, and not my external. If my friend tries to join, by the way, the session is listed, it times out.

Now, I have searched this forum and the internet for hours and cannot find the proper ports. Can someone give me a list of ports to open?

As a note, I run a SonicWALL TZ100 firewall. I have also disabled UPnP.
DangerDAN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Server Administration > Dedicated Server PC Help