Hello again. This time I have a much smaller mod for you. Just some minor fixes, including my fix for that crazy window way back when. I know it's not that impressive, but I've decided to have one mod for all these little things that I've done but never released, so it will build over time.
You remember your window fix made TSLRCM 1.8.2, right?
See, I have several installations of K2; two have TSLRCM, two do not. For mod testing purposes and such. I figure even if everybody has TSLRCM, they might have the same setup, so I figured I'd put everything in anyway. There's another window fix in there, by the way.
Also, what are your last 2 pictures meant to showcase?
Pazaak cards and Dillan's hairline.
And thanks, everyone! I know there's some stuff I haven't gotten to - at least one other VIS fix, for example - so I'm sure to be back with more at some future date.
The main deck cards are green, while the side deck cards are red, blue, and gold. However, both the placeable for cards on the table and the weapon for cards in hand originally used the same texture, a mix of red, blue, and green. So everyone you see playing pazaak is cheating. I've made the cards on the table all green and swapped out the green of the cards in hand for plus or minus.
The most striking difference I see is JC's Tel_BDrp file registers at 4096x4096 whereas Quanon's is 512x512.
I, uh, I may have gone a bit overboard there.
In other news, I've updated to v1.1. See the original post for the new download links.
It's been so long that it's about double the number of fixes now, so here's a list of the new stuff:
- Removed parts of the PLC_Kiosk2 model. There were some random metal things
just hovering in the air, and I always thought the droid head looked a bit
anachronistic. I mean, more like the droids of the film era than the ones
in the game. It still has some terrible texture issues, but I didn't feel
prepared to tackle them.
- Swapped the icons for two of the lightsaber components. They were clearly
- Reskinned the female Khoonda armor texture to remove the awkward painted-on
breasts and strangely symmetrical dents.
- Added a missing shader for a wrecked engine in the Onderon swoop track.
- Replaced the texture of the shuttle in the Telos swoop track with the usual
one. The original was low quality and had an orange stripe, bleh.
- Fixed several texture errors concerning the Onderonian ships. Also redid
the blockaded ships in the distance using high resolution renders of the ship
- Added a missing shader for the hyperdrive placeable. I believe this qualifies
as a K1 fix as well.
- Added a fix for the Kreia models. I know there are others, but I decided to
do my own. Not compatible with the others, obviously. So just don't install
the P_Kreia***- files if you don't want that.
- Replaced TEL_wl06 with a higher quality version. I don't remember why, or what
this does, exactly. But it's there. :P
- Fixed some issues with the fourth male commoner clothing variant.
- Replaced some background asteroid textures using high resolution renders of
other asteroids from the game.
- Fixed Bastila's clothes.
- Another VIS fix: 804DRO.
- Fixed a problem with Luxa's teeth and tongue. For some bizarre reason they
used a different texture than the rest of her head. The UVW mapping did not
match this texture, causing errors on that part of the model. I hex edited the
model and reset everything to use the same texture.
- Updated 301NAR.VIS so the crates on the landing pad and the landing pad rails
are always visible from the swoop garage.
- Added missing shader for Atris' head.
If you have any questions about mod compatibility or suggestions for other fixes, let me know.
Last edited by JCarter426; 02-06-2016 at 03:33 AM.