lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Been looking for 2 days?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #1
Apoc Nizmith
Rookie

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Been looking for 2 days?

Ok there my fellow modders. I have been looking for 2 days off and on for a list of texture names and .mdl/.mdx files related to the NONHOODED versions of the star forge robes for a mod I am doing. All I need is texture model names for those specific items in k1 via kotor tools. Now I have found the the GFF files for both the g_a_mastrobe06/07 and the N_DarthRevan.tpc texture for the revan robes. So if anyone could point my newb self in the right direction I would off unto thee great thanksgiving and exhortations lol .

"My apprentice pushed me down a 362 meter shaft directly into the heart of the death star..." Darth Sidious's response as to why he left politics...
Apoc Nizmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc Nizmith View Post
Ok there my fellow modders. I have been looking for 2 days off and on for a list of texture names and .mdl/.mdx files related to the NONHOODED versions of the star forge robes for a mod I am doing. All I need is texture model names for those specific items in k1 via kotor tools. Now I have found the the GFF files for both the g_a_mastrobe06/07 and the N_DarthRevan.tpc texture for the revan robes. So if anyone could point my newb self in the right direction I would off unto thee great thanksgiving and exhortations lol .
The model normally used for the Darth Revan/Star Forge robes is pmbjx/pfbjx(the x standing in for L, M, and S, used for the Soldier, Scout, and Scoundrel classes respectively - i.e each head has three entries in the appearance.2da, one for each class). The texture is named pmbj01 for the Darth Revan Robes, while the Star Forge Robes texture is pmbj02. There is only a female version of the SF robes texture, I don't think it is used. Also, the pmbj01 texture is a lower res than the N_DarthRevan01 texture, so you might want to use that instead.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
Apoc Nizmith
Rookie

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtas Vadum View Post
The model normally used for the Darth Revan/Star Forge robes is pmbjx/pfbjx(the x standing in for L, M, and S, used for the Soldier, Scout, and Scoundrel classes respectively - i.e each head has three entries in the appearance.2da, one for each class). The texture is named pmbj01 for the Darth Revan Robes, while the Star Forge Robes texture is pmbj02. There is only a female version of the SF robes texture, I don't think it is used. Also, the pmbj01 texture is a lower res than the N_DarthRevan01 texture, so you might want to use that instead.
LOL Well TY! *grumbles... stupid hiding textures...* LOL.

"My apprentice pushed me down a 362 meter shaft directly into the heart of the death star..." Darth Sidious's response as to why he left politics...
Apoc Nizmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Been looking for 2 days?