lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Which Sith is the powerful one ?
Lord of Hunger Darth Nihilus 3 27.27%
Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan 3 27.27%
The Emperor: Darth Sidious 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Darth Sidious or Darh Revan which is the powerful one ??
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
battle111
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR and LOTRO
Question Darth Sidious or Darh Revan which is the powerful one ??

Hey!!

l got curious which one is the powerful sith lord Darth Sdious(The Emperor) becoz he was naun as the most powerful beeing in the universe or Darth Revan when Kreia spoken at the game that "Darth Revan was power it was like stering in to the heart of the force " -Kreia to The Exile

Who you are light or dark hmm!!!

battle111 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2013, 12:30 PM   #3
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
I know this Sith Lord is not mentioned in your post, but I always thought Darth Nihilus was the most powerful above the other two. I mean anybody who can ravage or suck the life out of planets, using the force, has got to be pretty damn powerful.

BTW, you should turn this into a poll just for kicks.

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #4
duster
Rookie

Current Game: Alice,Broforce and Quake 3
I agree with purifier.Darth Nihilus is powerful too...and yeah.You may wanna make this into a poll.
Kreia said that Revan is like staring at the heart of The Force but i doubt that he can do what Nihilus can.However she also mentioned that Nihilus's power is not something that can be learned,but something that he does by instinct.As for Palpatine...well...he doesn't look so strong in the movies(if we are judging him by them).He is more like a dark shadowy and wise but not so powerful character.With one word like Kreia.

Last edited by duster; 06-06-2013 at 08:52 AM. Reason: I AM STUPID!It's "poll' not "pool"! XD
duster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2013, 08:40 AM   #5
battle111
Forumite

Hey guys !! l just got back from one short trip and l already started a poll and that's true Darth Nihilus is powerful

Old 06-07-2013, 03:06 AM   #6
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by battle111 View Post
Hey guys !! l just got back from one short trip and l already started a poll and that's true Darth Nihilus is powerful
Well it's about damn time! Naw I kid, Battle111; and thanks for adding Darth Nihilus and creating the poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster View Post
I agree with purifier.Darth Nihilus is powerful too...and yeah.You may wanna make this into a poll.
Kreia said that Revan is like staring at the heart of The Force but i doubt that he can do what Nihilus can.However she also mentioned that Nihilus's power is not something that can be learned,but something that he does by instinct.As for Palpatine...well...he doesn't look so strong in the movies(if we are judging him by them).He is more like a dark shadowy and wise but not so powerful character.With one word like Kreia.

You know the thing about Palpatine is, that he always seem more like a master manipulator staying behind the scenes than a regular Sith Lord who goes all out and participates in battles. While he did have force powers and could fight, it just seemed like to me, he got everybody else who was more combative to do most of the dirty work for him.

SITH HAPPENS
Old 06-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #7
battle111
Forumite

Yeah yeah that's true Darth Sidious uses everyone to do his derty work

Old 06-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #8
duster
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by purifier View Post
You know the thing about Palpatine is, that he always seem more like a master manipulator staying behind the scenes than a regular Sith Lord who goes all out and participates in battles. While he did have force powers and could fight, it just seemed like to me, he got everybody else who was more combative to do most of the dirty work for him.
Exactly my thoughts.

Old 06-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #9
battle111
Forumite

But l wonder what would happen if these Sith Lords would go in to a triple fight and there side would be there own

Old 06-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #10
duster
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle111 View Post
But l wonder what would happen if these Sith Lords would go in to a triple fight and there side would be there own
Well,you know sith.They would kill each other.Lol.But who would win is a good question indeed.Revan would is a good tactician.But without an army he would need another strategy.The Emperor would use Force Mind Trick. XD And Nihilus Force Wave.

Old 06-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #11
battle111
Forumite

Yeah then would be like God fight

Old 06-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #12
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Sounds like it would be a Sith Apocalypse.

SITH HAPPENS
Old 06-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #13
Mandalore5
Rookie

Current Game: Empire at War:Thrawn's Revenge
I'm going with Revan - he could draw on his knowledge, experience and power of both light and dark; Palpatine is stronger if you only consider his darkness, but balance will be stronger overall (Anakin killed him in the end, after he was both Jedi and Sith), and Nihilus was controlled by his hunger more than anything else.

I'm Mandalore, KotOR scripter-for-hire. Some know me, most don't. Here I am either way.
My KotOR1 Restoration Project (not just mine, there's someone else): http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/...storation-k1r/
Mandalore5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #14
.:Lord Revan:.

Current Game: MW3
Okay obviously Regan, 1: he was powerful 2: the true emperor taught him so much. And I'm pretty sure most powerful with lords could destroy a planet. Like vader said in a new hope about the death star
.:Lord Revan:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2014, 02:15 AM   #15
GrandMasterMarek
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars the force unleashed
I voted for Sidious because he was pure evil that sith could be during the six movies Vader just did not have it the power or thinking to carry on mantle of the darkside I doubt Luke would be any better even though Palpatine to promise in him.

The force lives forever it is what we do with it that reveals who we really are.
GrandMasterMarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > Darth Sidious or Darh Revan which is the powerful one ??