lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Force Unleashed 3 Not dead after all?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-29-2012, 08:32 AM   #41
Livingtime
Rookie

It disappoints me to see what companies do with their games, there is so much potential especially with star wars and time and time again we see it wasted.
Livingtime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #42
SmootheOperator
Rookie

Current Game: Replaying Gears Of War trilogy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingtime View Post
Kingdom Hearts is a prime example of the potential that lies with Disney. Square Enix worked along side them, so from that we can assume many decent games will be released IF they work with the right companies.
I will agree with Square Enix, Hitman Absolution is amazing, and a completely innovative and different styled game than those before it. I applaud Square Enix for where they took Hitman, and i would be excited to see what they could do with something like Star Wars. However, Disney doesn't have to use them. they could do it all in house, and remove outside creativity from the process. It will be interesting to see what happens, but i guess no one can really say what will happen with any games, including 1313, until we see what Disney is capable of with an franchise like Star Wars. But like many giant corporations, they are capable of incalculable good, and unfathomable evil.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
SmootheOperator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #43
Mandalore5
Rookie

Current Game: Empire at War:Thrawn's Revenge
It's already been announced that the development of 1313 will go on unaffected - so that's one game definitely salvaged, at least.

I'm Mandalore, KotOR scripter-for-hire. Some know me, most don't. Here I am either way.
My KotOR1 Restoration Project (not just mine, there's someone else): http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/...storation-k1r/
Mandalore5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #44
MASTER RAVE
Lurker

Current Game: mass effect 3
i dont see the tfu3 happening anytime soon at all,with 1313 being lucas arts next big thing.and i have to say from what im seeing online the pics&trailers look sick indeedilove the whole idea of exploring the underbelly of the republic capital.this game looks at last truly dark&interesting....but realy do hope they think of atleat attempting a 3rd tfu,as i really injoyed the 1st two although the 1st was much better.something else i wish they would have done with the two games and pray the y do if they make a 3rd one is have a mode where you have proxy change into anyone character you choses to fight one on one with harder settings as your choice.
MASTER RAVE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #45
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Well, like I've been saying, the biggest problem with The Force Unleashed II is that it leaves a giant whole in the continuity that needs to be resolved, preferably with a third game. But now with what's happening with The Clone Wars, and will most likely be continued with the new films and TV show, Star Wars canon is probably about to be torn to shreds anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2013, 07:05 AM   #46
robgomm
Lurker

With the announcment that Lucasarts are licencing out games development I still think we will see a final chapter in this franchise.
robgomm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Force Unleashed 2 > Force Unleashed 3 Not dead after all?