lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: So What Other Games Do You Play?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-20-2007, 06:08 AM   #81
PazaakPrincess

Current Game: Fable 2, Oblivion
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Fable, Theif, Jade Empire, Sims 2, Civ IV, Morrowind

I bought a load of cheap games the other night for valentines day

Scarface, Aeon Flux, Crimson Butterfly director's cut and something else I can't remember something to do with zombies

and Space Quest on ebay recently

Call me Paz, PP sounds like you're p!$&ing on my head

My Kotor Fan Fiction
PazaakPrincess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2007, 10:51 AM   #82
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
IBERIAN INFANTRY!

Sorry... playing Rome: Total War at the moment.
Although it's a bit old, I still enjoy bashing some Gaul skulls, and destroying all the mighty civilisations like the Macedons, Egyptians and Greek. The city management is working fine as well. Several city's that excist todat are present as well, like Trier, for example. I've been there once myself, so when I marched my Preatorians into the city, it really gave me a 'good' feeling.
And yes, I already conquered Holland. It's just a pile of mud and forrests, exactly like it is now

Other games I play:
Some Guild Wars, some Trackmania. O yeah, I picked up my old Unreal Tournament addiction. And Instagib. Many Instagib

DOMINATING!

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #83
Master Demonius
Rookie

just to update i now play Call of Duty 2, Neverwinter Nights Diamond, and i no longer play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Master Demonius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2007, 07:07 PM   #84
Negative Sun
Death to all but metal!

Current Game: NWN
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
I'm currently going old school, playing Devil May Cry on PS2, Freelancer on PC and Gunz: The Duel for some online shooting/slashing action now and then...

"I killed a man cause he killed my goat."
Negative Sun is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2007, 10:45 PM   #85
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
I'm having a blast with Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart 64 for the Wii Virtual Console.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2007, 07:42 AM   #86
Johnpp

JO
JA
JK1 Demo
Halo (Xbox, how it was supposed to be played)
Commander Keen ( All)
Duke Nukem
AOE1
Quake 2
Motocross Madness Demo
Dungeon Siege Demo
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
Monkey Island 4
Monopoly ( :P )
The Great Art Race ( Shutup!)
Sim Farm
Battle Tanks

I play a few Freeware ames aswell. But I love playin' JK1 and cant wait to get the full game.

Opera user.
IE hater.
JKA player.
DooM player.
Quake 2 player.
Real life player.
Johnpp is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #87
Master Demonius
Rookie

man Duke Nukem thats old school

Master Demonius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2007, 07:13 AM   #88
Johnpp

So Commander Keen. Thats why their classics!

Opera user.
IE hater.
JKA player.
DooM player.
Quake 2 player.
Real life player.
Johnpp is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2007, 08:07 PM   #89
XoXoXAlexOxOxO
Rookie

i'm really only playing guild wars at the moment, but i'm kinda itching to reinstall civilization 4... its been a while >.>

Just call me Alex
My own little world... eeek
XoXoXAlexOxOxO is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2007, 09:23 PM   #90
Samuel Dravis

Srsly, all of Lucasforums who play Guild Wars should be in one big guild. It would be scary. I haves a guild with hall and all that. If anyone's interested PM me or somethin.' (ign is risac aylomen, put in friends if I'm playing a diff char)

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2007, 12:00 AM   #91
XoXoXAlexOxOxO
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Dravis
Srsly, all of Lucasforums who play Guild Wars should be in one big guild. It would be scary. I haves a guild with hall and all that. If anyone's interested PM me or somethin.' (ign is risac aylomen, put in friends if I'm playing a diff char)
i guess that'd be neat for ppeople who don't already have guilds

Just call me Alex
My own little world... eeek
XoXoXAlexOxOxO is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2007, 06:11 AM   #92
montnoir

Jade Empire for the PC and STALKER.

STALKER is a straight up first-person shooter/action with free roaming gameplay very reminiscent of DeusEx, VtM Bloodlines and Oblivion. It's story is mysterious and the atmosphere is thick with a nasty feel (in a good way, because it draws you right in and immerses you).

In STALKER I just found the SVD Dragunov sniper, a gun I first experienced in No One Lives Forever and it is so old-school and gnarly that it ROCKS titan!

Jade Empire is just beyond awesome. Great story, great voice acting, great art! A kung-fu rpg, can there even be anything better?

One minor complaint I have against Jade Empire is that it is not old-school kung-fu (there is no "my kung-fu is strongest, eat my kick!"). Its story isn't really oriental, it's more western with an oriental flavor. These are minor complaints though as the game is superb.

in vino veritas

Last edited by montnoir; 04-06-2007 at 06:18 AM. Reason: forgot to close paranthesis
montnoir is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2013, 02:14 AM   #93
maltron66
Rookie

TSL
SWB II
Gun Metal
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Need For Speed Carbon
BaboViolent 2
Gran Turismo 3: A spec
Tank Combat
Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis

God, I wish I could play Hard Truck Apocalypse just one more time...
maltron66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2013, 04:42 AM   #94
Sith Sizzle
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR on PC
I've played a lot of games in my lifetime so I'll list the ones I enjoy playing the most. I play on a lot of systems - new and old, including handheld and mobile, not to mention MMO's, but to keep this post fairly short I'll just list games from the king of gaming - the PC, and the top 2 consoles, PlayStation and XBOX. These are my top 5 favorite games from each:

PC
1. KotOR series
2. Minecraft
3. Sims 1 + expansions
4. RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe
5. Doom 3 BFG Edition

PlayStation
1. Call of Duty series
2. Resident Evil 4
3. Dead Space series
4. Kingdom Hearts series
5. Saints Row 2-3

XBOX
1. Halo series
2. Left 4 Dead series
3. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
4. Saints Row
5. Perfect Dark (Xbox Live Arcade)

Last edited by Sith Sizzle; 07-18-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Sith Sizzle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #95
HED
Rookie

Right now I'm not really playing much in the way of games, but the last games I played were Audiosurf and this one called Osu! which I am terrible at.

"HOW CAN YU TRET MEH LIKE DAT"
HED is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #96
Isaac Clarke

Just dropped by Gamestop and picked up 3 new games yesterday.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fallout: New Vegas, and Dead Space(yes I've never played it). Started Deus Ex, fun so far. I have yet to start the other 2.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2013, 01:43 AM   #97
HED
Rookie

I got Sonic Adventure 2 on Steam and have been occasionally playing that in my free time. I loved that game so much when I was younger.

Old 11-07-2013, 02:00 AM   #98
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Just got Ducktales Remastered on the 360, and I also just discovered Griffball in Halo 4...so right now those two things are consuming most of my time.

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #99
Jamps

Pokemon X is consuming my life... And I'm ok with that.
Jamps is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #100
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Getting near two years after it came out and I'm still logging insane amounts of time in Skyrim. I think I've played it just as much as I did KotOR by now - at last check I'd logged 2000+ hours. It consumes my spare time. (EDIT: Just double checked. I'm at 2101 hours).

I also just picked up the entire Elder Scrolls anthology, as well, which includes every game and official DLC all the way back to Arena. I fully intend to start playing them as well, but not until I've sucked all the entertainment I can out of Skyrim and it's modding community.

I also semi-recently picked up the Mass Effect trilogy. Been hoping to get around to these games for years now. Trouble is I definitely feel I'd have a much easier time of them with a controller, so I'm waiting until I can afford a wireless Logitech before I start the series in earnest.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #101
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Getting near two years after it came out and I'm still logging insane amounts of time in Skyrim. I think I've played it just as much as I did KotOR by now - at last check I'd logged 2000+ hours. It consumes my spare time. (EDIT: Just double checked. I'm at 2101 hours).

I also just picked up the entire Elder Scrolls anthology, as well, which includes every game and official DLC all the way back to Arena. I fully intend to start playing them as well, but not until I've sucked all the entertainment I can out of Skyrim and it's modding community.

I also semi-recently picked up the Mass Effect trilogy. Been hoping to get around to these games for years now. Trouble is I definitely feel I'd have a much easier time of them with a controller, so I'm waiting until I can afford a wireless Logitech before I start the series in earnest.
2100 hours?! I don't think I've ever come close to 200 hours on a game!

Enjoy Mass Effect! Was my absolute favorite series up until the last 5 minutes of the last game. Still, it was one hell of a ride!

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #102
HED
Rookie

I don't think I got past 10 hours on Skyrim.

If you add up all the time I've spent playing Pokémon games over my lifetime, that might get up near 2000 hours. Certainly is over 1000.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #103
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
2100 hours?! I don't think I've ever come close to 200 hours on a game!

Enjoy Mass Effect! Was my absolute favorite series up until the last 5 minutes of the last game. Still, it was one hell of a ride!
I witnessed the fallout following Mass Effect 3's ending both at home (my roommate actually woke us up at 3am swearing about it) and online, so I'm mentally prepared for that. But I've taken it with a grain of salt, not only because of the "director's cut" version or whatever it's called, but because I've heard the same about the ending to Mass Effect 2 as well. Also I'm a KotOR fan; at least Mass Effect series got an ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HED View Post
I don't think I got past 10 hours on Skyrim.
Man are you missing out. Fantastic game. Rivals KotOR as my favourite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HED View Post
If you add up all the time I've spent playing Pokémon games over my lifetime, that might get up near 2000 hours. Certainly is over 1000.
I'll always have a soft spot for the Pokemon franchise - GenWunner here - but I've only ever actually "completed" the game (read: challenged the Elite Four) once in my entire life. That is to say in one game, I mean - I think I beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Blue with like eight different teams. I think the franchise lost its shine for me when I started getting told I was playing them wrong for not EV training, chasing after specific natures and abilities, yada yada yada. It stopped being fun for me after that.

I recently found my DS again though, and SoulSilver is still in it. Never even got to Kanto in that one, so I've been considering plugging away at it again.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #104
HED
Rookie

Quote:
I witnessed the fallout following Mass Effect 3's ending both at home (my roommate actually woke us up at 3am swearing about it) and online, so I'm mentally prepared for that. But I've taken it with a grain of salt, not only because of the "director's cut" version or whatever it's called, but because I've heard the same about the ending to Mass Effect 2 as well. Also I'm a KotOR fan; at least Mass Effect series got an ending.
My personal favorite game in the ME series is the first. It just nails the atmospheric elements perfectly, oh so perfectly. I never even got annoyed by the Mako, like others seemed to.

The ending as the exception, I think ME3 is better than ME2.

Quote:
Man are you missing out. Fantastic game. Rivals KotOR as my favourite.
Games that are too open-world always seem to struggle to hold my interest. I prefer more directed - though not linear - game experiences, like what BioWare normally provides.

Quote:
I'll always have a soft spot for the Pokemon franchise - GenWunner here - but I've only ever actually "completed" the game (read: challenged the Elite Four) once in my entire life. That is to say in one game, I mean - I think I beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Blue with like eight different teams. I think the franchise lost its shine for me when I started getting told I was playing them wrong for not EV training, chasing after specific natures and abilities, yada yada yada. It stopped being fun for me after that.

I recently found my DS again though, and SoulSilver is still in it. Never even got to Kanto in that one, so I've been considering plugging away at it again.
Well, I haven't finished a Pokémon game since Gen IV, but I have no count of how many times I played through all the games from then and before. I played Blue, Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Leaf Green and Pearl too much for me to know for certain. But on Blue, Silver, Sapphire and Pearl I almost certainly spent 250 hours on each, and that's not counting however many times I decided/had to start over on the earlier ones.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #105
CommanderQ
I should go.

Current Game: Mass Effect
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Sniper Elite has given me an unhealthy hankering for x-ray vision violence.

Or just long-range violence.

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2013, 06:10 AM   #106
HED
Rookie

I looked through my Steam library and I think I've played AudioSurf more than I would have expected. 46 hours, so far.

I remember my first playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins took me around 96 hours. My first Mass Effect playthrough was around 40 hours, and my second was more like 28 hours. That's all I really remember off the top of my head.

I'm sure I've sunk a ridiculous amount of time into my main when I played WoW, but how much of that was active playing and not AFKing I can't say.

Old 11-12-2013, 12:46 AM   #107
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Other games...

I have a rotation of NES games, occasional game boy games from green-shade originals up through advance SP. Also have Nintendo DS.

It's been so long since I played other consoles.

In general I like megaman, castlevania, street fighter, KOF, DOA, Darkstalkers, Marvel VS Capcom, Mortal Kombat, dragon warrior/quest, metroid (though I don't have any of their gamecube or wii titles). and some slightly older mario games.

Star Wars jedi knight for old times sake.

At one point I did play GTA games like crazy, you can ask people here. Eventually got bored with them.

Tried to keep with Twisted Metal but never got a PS3 so I fell off that series after PS2.

Was into wrestling games, the smackdown series cuz of all the crazy detailed customizations you can make, also because it still is kind of a fighter game... and minorly cuz I was a wrestling fan. WAS being operative, not so much anymore.

That's all I can think of for now.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #108
Dread Advocate

Current Game: Magic the Gathering
Currently, World of WarCraft, Natural Selection 2, Path of Exile, and The Old Republic.

Come Christmas, I'll be wasting my time on a 2DS with Pokemon Y.
Dread Advocate is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2013, 02:25 AM   #109
Revan 411
Forumite

I just bought a new graphic card for my computer, the GTX 650 Ti with 2 GB. So naturally with this new upgrade, I've started to catch up on games that I couldn't play before. So since the graphic card upgrade, I've been playing The Witcher 2 The Enhanced Edition for the PC, Far Cry 3, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Directors Cut.

Revan 411 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > So What Other Games Do You Play?