lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: How do feel about this mod?
*Jaw drop* 0 0%
Awesome! 1 33.33%
Cool! 1 33.33%
Cool 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront: Expansion
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
ARC_Troopa_Nate
Lurker

Star Wars Battlefront: Expansion

*Commence shameless self promotion* (I tend to do that a lot) My team and I are working on a large scale era mod, we've been working on it for more than two months as of now and we've made a ton of progress, the mod right now is about 15% done. The goal of the mod is to bring together elements from all four Battlefront games, and to create a better playing experience, one that is more fun, more immersible and more like the movies we've all come to love. The Star Wars Battlefront expansion will include TEN new maps, new vehicles, new units, new weapons, new sounds, new heroes, a new ingame level, a new shell, re-created iterations of the stock maps, two custom eras on all stock maps, improved space combat, new hero combos and animations, and much, much more. Well, I'll shut up now. Check out the mod profile on moddb, everyone, make accounts and follow the mod, we'll need all the support we can get! You can check out mod updates and images there.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-...-expansion-mod

ARC_Troopa_Nate is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
DuckfromPortal
Rookie

Current Game: TSL
How far is this along now?
DuckfromPortal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Modding & Editing > Star Wars Battlefront: Expansion