lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: About the MONKEY ISLAND 2 SoundTrack
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-08-2014, 06:00 PM   #1
RetroFreak
Lurker

Current Game: The most best LucasFilm/Arts!
Question About the MONKEY ISLAND 2 SoundTrack

Does somebody know, which way i can make the Monkey Island 2 Soundtrack working, to sound exactly like this one from Soundtrack Island Mix n Mojo and i'm not sure if that's just True Roland or something. Maybe someone helps me!

I think it should be possible with ScummVM (because i only want it this way) ? Best opinions i know are Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth [Windows MIDI] , Roland MT-32 (ROMS) and Shan's Soundfont SGM-V2.01, that i've tested positively. Are there any other good SoundFonts especially for Monkey Island 2, i don't have the time, or knowledge to change something like the Thunder Sounds in SGM-V2.01 for Monkey Island 2 and this i've noticed among others.

I also tried Weeds GM-V3.0, SGM-180 V1.5, RealFont 2.1, CrisisGeneralMidi1.8, and 8MBGM ENHANCED v1.8 (but i think nothing's the perfect match for it) !

RetroFreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Help! > About the MONKEY ISLAND 2 SoundTrack