lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: jediBoard
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2002, 09:11 PM   #1
ReAcToR

jediBoard

I've noticed that for quite some time now, the jediBoard (JK/MotS and XWA), hasn't been operational. I'm curious as to whether or not the staff intends to fix the error or if they're planning on killing it off. I've been using the jediBoard for years and there are still many of us out there that would like to continue using it. If you folks are unable to fix it due to time or lack of knowledge, maybe you could let me take a look at the CGI/HTML files and see what I can come up with. I'm no expert when it comes to CGI/Perl but I will learn if that's what it will take to get the jediBoard back up. If I'm unable to fix the problem myself, I'll seek help from a few programmer friends of mine. Please respond here or e-mail me at badimo@bellsouth.net.

Long live the jediBoard! Long live QTracker!
ReAcToR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 5. JediKnight.Net > Feedback > jediBoard