lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TPM Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-06-2001, 12:41 AM   #1
solo99

Post TPM Help

I know this sounds stupid but I can't get past the 2nd level. On other Star Wars games(Jedi Knight,MOTS). Why has Lucas Arts made patches ect... illegal? I have olways enjoyed them to add a twist to the game.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2001, 01:28 AM   #2
Darth_Simpson

Give me a description of your problem, and I'll get back to ya.

I don't know about that patches/mods thing. I just think it's incredibly stupid.
Old 04-06-2001, 02:24 AM   #3
Jedi SuperBuen

Also, check out the TPM section on jediknight.net

I personally beat TPM without cheating. It was a bit frustrating at times, but my tactic was play as much as you can, when you get stuck take a 30 min break, think about the level, and then play again. It always works for me (in any game actually).

As for the patches thing... I dunno, I mean they made it wide open for JK/MOTS, I wonder why they didn't do the same for TPM!?

------------------
And if I close my mind in fear,
Please pry it open.
Jedi SuperBuen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2001, 06:49 PM   #4
solo99

One reason I would like a way to be invincible is because TPM doesn't run very fast or smooth on my computer so I like to know I can't be killed. And for the patches I think its kind hypacritical to say on one game you can modify any way you want but on another make it illegal.Wonder why?
Old 04-06-2001, 10:04 PM   #5
Boba Rhett

Thumbs up

If you want to be invinsible just get a trainer for it.
Old 04-07-2001, 05:59 PM   #6
Redwing

I usually use two trainers, in conjunction with each other: The Phantom Menace Trainer + 19 by TomT64 at http://www.gamehacking.com, and the Red Arrow Trainer by Phantom at www.gamecity.da.ru
I use the Red Arrow trainer to freeze health and ammo at 90000, and the TPM+19 trainer for weapons select. The Red Atrrow trainer is necessary because the other's "freeze health" option makes you wait a little before regenerating, so you aren't invulnerable.
I have yet to find any better trainers.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
Old 04-07-2001, 06:15 PM   #7
Redwing

oops those links don't work---
Phantom Menace Trainer + 19: http://www.goobergames.com/phantom/phant19.zip
or http://www.avault.com/cheats/getchea...ame=dl_phant19
(there's other sites too)

I couldn't find the other one, but that one's just a standard freeze-health trainer anyway. There's plenty of others.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Episode I: The Phantom Menace > TPM Help