lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Read this
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-11-2000, 07:27 PM   #1
JKElite

Post Read this

My first time posting here. I have 2 questions. Is there a cheat or something I could use to be Darth Maul? And, what is the best game that you use the lightsaber with? I do not mean a fighting game like tekken.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2000, 07:45 PM   #2
Zanzibar

No cheat for Darth Maul, sorry Perhaps someday...

As for the lightsaber, I still like TPM, but I'm biased
Zanzibar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2000, 08:35 PM   #3
RogueOne

Question

By any chance would there be a cheat for invulnerability, fly mode, or something like that Zanzibar?

I do think TPM has the best lightsaber play of any game.
------------------
Fear, fear attracts the fearfull; the strong, the weak, the insolent. Fear, fear is my ally - Darth Maul

[This message has been edited by RogueOne (edited April 12, 2000).]
Old 04-11-2000, 09:33 PM   #4
BigBud

There is a invulnerabilit code, and a code to go to any level. They are one in the same and it is very easy to do.

Go here http://sinjin.mpog.com/swtpm/swpmwalk.htm

for the codes and a walkthrough for each level.

I gave this game about an 6 or 7.
Old 04-11-2000, 10:57 PM   #5
Darth Kurgan

Arrow

The best game that you use the lightsaber would be Mysteries of the Sith, the addon missions for JK.

Of course some prefer JK, but MOTS is infinitely more complex, especially where MP is concerned, plus colored lighting is just cool. ; )

I have not played Jedi Power Battles, but it looks sweet. After I play that I'll see how it ranks against MOTS.

IMHO, the saber in TPM is pretty bad (although that spinning slash is kind of cool looking). I mean it's basically just hack and slash, and it's hard to block stuff, and harder still to reflect shots back at your attacker(s).

Kurgan
Old 04-12-2000, 01:10 AM   #6
RogueOne

Question

What the hec?

I went to that site and there is no code for invulnerability and go to any level.

???????????????????????????????????
Old 04-12-2000, 02:10 AM   #7
BigBud

HERE, IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH.

Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace

DEBUG MODE
At the main menu, highlight "Options", but do not select it. Press Triangle, Circle, Left, L1, R2, Square, Circle, Left. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a beep. Then, hold L1 + Select + Triangle to access a droid test debug menu with level select, FMV sequence, sound test, and invincibility options. To start on a new selected level, exit the cheat menu and start a new game. The game will begin on the level selected. To watch the FMV sequences or hear the game sounds, highlight the desired clip and press X. Hold L1 + Select + Triangle to return to the menu at any time.

...OR GO TO VIDEOGAMES.COM AND PRINT IT OUT SO IT CAN BE EASYER.
Old 04-12-2000, 05:22 PM   #8
RogueOne

Angry

Hello?

I was talking about the PC version, not the PSX version. I don't even have a PSX.

------------------
Fear, fear attracts the fearfull; the strong, the weak, the insolent. Fear, fear is my ally - Darth Maul

Old 04-12-2000, 09:46 PM   #9
BigBud

Red face

HEY, why do you have a "mad" symbole.

Dont get smart. How did I know you dont have a PSX. Most everyone else does.

Find the codes your damb self!!!

Old 04-14-2000, 12:44 PM   #10
Qui Kenobi

I believe I can help you out. Go to www.goobergames.com and there you should find a full list of the cheats, among other things. There is no actual cheat for invulnerability (would have been nice if there was), but there you can also download the Razor1911 trainer. When you go, click on the Phantom Menace walkthrough, and then in the next list, click on Cheats, Saves, and Trainers.

That should be enough information. You can read more about how to use the trainer once you go to www.goobergames.com.

------------------
"Well, you were right about one thing, Master. The negotiations were short."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Qui Kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Episode I: The Phantom Menace > Read this