lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Another Superthrawn RPG!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-28-2002, 01:07 AM   #1
superthrawn

Roleplayer 
Another Superthrawn RPG!

Well, since Postlude to Holocaust seems to be well on it's way to a start, I've decided to begin another RPG. This one takes place in an alternate Gundam universe (think Gundam Wing being an alternate universe to Mobile Suit: Gundam.)

Essentially, mankind is still limited to Earth and a few other small colonies in orbit, as well as one major mecha factory on Mars. Unkown to the pitiful earthlings though, two starfaring Alien races are well on their way to Earth; the war mongering Rumaki, and the mysterious other race, whose name is not yet to be revealed. In short, when both races arrive, the game begins. All three races have remarkably similar Mecha technology. (Which is explained by an interesting back story I wrote up for this, to be revealed at a later date.) Anyone can fight for anyside, though this is a story based game, not a GM'ed one.

I have a whole bunch of other stuff that I'll post if everyone is interested, and if you are, please post. That's all for now.

"Space is big... really big. I mean, you wouldn't believe how vastly, hugely, incomprehensibly big it is. You may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
superthrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2002, 11:13 PM   #2
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
OOS: Umm...is anyone going to join here, or should I unsticky it?

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2002, 08:29 PM   #3
Tyrion
nothing is real

Location: no one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Redwing
OOS: Umm...is anyone going to join here, or should I unsticky it?
Uh Redwing...Sticking stuff isnt any good if EVERY SINGLE THREAD IS STICKED!!!!!

Tyrion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2002, 09:54 PM   #4
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Only the active RPGs are stuck. Some are on hold because members aren't around at the moment.

And when you replied to this thread, it wasn't stuck, was it

Choose show all threads from the beginning, and you'll see how many threads are really here.

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Another Superthrawn RPG!