lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kath Soucie
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-16-2002, 02:50 PM   #41
Ben Whatsisname
King of the Road

Current Game: Keepsake, Jack Keane
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil Joshi
you know, that's a good point. i don't know of any other site which has this trailer apart from Mojo which is the basic place for lucasfans.
The Kickstand has 2 different trailers up, both "unofficial".

Print and submit this signature for a free breakfast with the works* at The Kickstand
---
* The "works" is a beating so intense, you'll pray for death.
Ben Whatsisname is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2002, 04:00 PM   #42
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
hmm, a little off the record advertisement there i think?

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2002, 05:26 PM   #43
Ben Whatsisname
King of the Road

Quote:
hmm, a little off the record advertisement there i think?
If you wanna call it that. lol Still, the truth is that I have made both the "multimedia.it capture" and "unno edit" trailers available, with different scenes in each (with some overlapping, of course - they probably only had so much footage to work with for the lec titles animation and ft2 trailer)

Print and submit this signature for a free breakfast with the works* at The Kickstand
---
Old 08-16-2002, 09:02 PM   #44
manny_c444

I'm not saying the game is anywhere close to finished. I'm just saying the story and characters are already all figured out and finalized by now. They would never show a teaser unless they had something to back it up. And they did mention the name of the town it'll take place in, so I'm pretty sure the conceptualization part of the project is complete.
manny_c444 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2002, 06:20 PM   #45
GOne

Heh, I go away for a few days to my girlfriend and the posts fill in behind you, now I've got some new stuff to talk about.
Let's see, where to start hmm I really wouldn't like to speculate just how much of the game is already finished, but I would venture that not a lot, there are a lot of other game titles Lucasarts is developing and quite a bit of info on them as well, whereas on FT2 thre is, like I wrote before almost no info at all (where there any interviews or anything written on FT2? ) the "teaser" trailer was only meant for those who visited the E3, which is not just everybody, if it weren't for that guy with a camera, most of us wouldn't even know this little bit we DO know. Who knows, perhaps the game is nearing completion (doubt that) .
As for the girl being clumsy, I think you misunderstood it entirely manny_c444, the best way to pi** off a biker is to knock over his bike ( I just gotta write this joke down... A man is eating his sandwich in a bar, as three bikers walk in, one of them grabs the guys sandwich and starts eating it, the man just stands up and walks out of the bar, the biker turns to the bartender and says, Man, that guy was a real ***** he didn't even say a word! Yeah says the bartender, and he's also a lousy driver. Oh why do you say that? Asks the biker, Well, answers the bartender, becouse he just ran over three harleys in the parking lot with his truck.)
Well back on the subject, I still think it is best to wait until we get our hands on something solid, before making asumptions.
GOne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-18-2002, 10:33 PM   #46
manny_c444

I watched the trailer again and I'm pretty sure that the girl is just clumsy. Atleast IMO.

BTW, I'm not saying the actual game is done Im saying that the planning stages are most likely done and that the characters and locations are probably all fleshed out.
manny_c444 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2002, 12:58 PM   #47
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
so to clarify, the game is no where near completion (i'd say a year or two, max) but they all have an almost finalized idea of charachters, storyline, locations and graphics. so really, it's all a matter of voice recordsing (which is always done first, then animation happens around it), and progamming the game with it's high quality graphics and such. that woman may not be Mo, (and we hope hot) but then again, if mo is in the game, then wouldn't they put her ni the teaser somewhere, i mean, she would be a main character, and if she isn't (like Jar Jar in SWE1 was one of the main charchters, but in SWE2, he had a very small role) then even still, people would like to know that she is theer and therfore wouldnm't they pyut her ni the trailer? i don't know. but apart from that, i agree with everything else.

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2002, 02:31 PM   #48
Ben Whatsisname
King of the Road

Quote:
so to clarify,
snipped for space
then even still, people would like to know that she is theer and therfore wouldnm't they pyut her ni the trailer? i don't know. but apart from that, i agree with everything else.
You were clear till either your spell-checker died or someone switched your keyboard map. Can you translate this last part?

---
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Full Throttle Discussion > Kath Soucie