lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Moderator for Role-Play
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-26-2000, 11:17 PM   #1
Adi_Gallia

Moderator for Role-Play

I would want to get a moderator here as soon as possible! Before the havock that was unleashed on the JPB forum hits the role-playing forum. I am not asking for the job, but I could conduct it well if it were given to me.

If I do get picked for moderator, may I have someone to help me? Say Mace_Windu?! Knowing how my parents like to take my internet priveleges away when I get bad grades, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Though I make spectactular grades in school now, and there are only 23 days left.

May I please take this responsibility? I know I am not a Jedi Knight, but that isn't my fault. They changed the number of posts required the same day I reached the goal!

------------------

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Laugh it up fuzzball!~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited April 26, 2000).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2000, 11:30 PM   #2
Kurgan

Arrow

I think we can handle it, the admins will make sure nothing gets out of hand there.

However if Aristotle or Jeff wants to go over my head and pick one.. they can be my guest! ; )

Kurgan
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 5. JediKnight.Net > Feedback > Moderator for Role-Play