lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sound problems
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2001, 06:31 PM   #1
Lopar

Sound problems

Hey y'all!

I recently got Battlegrounds and installed it. When I ran the game, the sound was messed up; there's a teeth-jarring, eardrum popping feedback kinda noise on the menu screen whenever a sound event is played (like when I move the mouse cursor over a button or something). It gets worse when I actually start playing the game and voice tracks are garbled with even more intense feedback. I tried looking up Yoda's Help Desk on the LucasArts site and it suggested that my sound volume may be too high, so I turned it down (both on my speakers and the Windows sound control). That didn't help. Nor did the installation of the latest drivers for my sound card, which is a SB Live! Value.

So, uh, anybody have any ideas that would help me? Thanks much.

Lopar

DEMENTIA IN ABSENTIA
Lopar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Sound problems