lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars : Death of a Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-21-2000, 08:02 PM   #1
Darth_Simpson

Post Star Wars : Death of a Jedi

Star Wars

Death of a Jedi

Shortly after the destruction of the Jedi Council and Palpatine`s betrayal of the Republic, the Jedi once known as Anakin Skywalker begins his Jedi hunt. Although Vader and Palpatine has destroyed the Jedi Council, there is still a lot of Jedi Knights scattered over the galaxy. Taking this as a challenge, Vader begins the hunt of a powerful Jedi Apprentice, Haran Raaw. Little does Vader know that Raaw hes secretly contacted the remnants of the Jedi to bring both him and Palpatine to an end!

I will roleplay Vader in this story, and you may choose whatever character you like from this period of time.

[This message has been edited by Darth_Simpson (edited May 21, 2000).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2000, 11:18 PM   #2
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Game of life, yo
hey!i have an awesome idea.the role play i started and is still going,anakin turns to the dark side.so why dont you wait till thats over?that way,it will be in order.

------------------
old ben kenobi:everyones favorite jedi.
obi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2000, 12:26 PM   #3
Darth_Simpson

Ok, thats cool!
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 3. Community > Star Wars Role Playing > Star Wars : Death of a Jedi