lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Poem: Mid-Autumn's Morn
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-29-2002, 02:01 PM   #1
Lateralis

Poem: Mid-Autumn's Morn

Pieces of an evening slip down between the floorboards. Tears fell down her eyes once when we shattered like a crystal heart.

Dangling from the sky, the moon whispers a secret to me, my mother says it'll all be ok. Chances are we'll not forget, but maybe be forgotten.

Saturn's gaze too little for me, the stars just the right shade of blue to write, to listen to silence, and to think of you.

Autumn's leaves turn the ground brown, I'll whistle as I walk, piano plays as an day dawns. It's been too long to let this go. You catch my eye, we both say "Hi."

www.smoking-monkey.org

This is the night. This is the end of one hope, the dawn of another . This is the beginning of all that may yet be. This is solitude. This is moonlight. This is the darkness.

"I will do what I have to do. I will do what I must." - The Sandman.
Lateralis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-30-2002, 01:20 AM   #2
Darth Eggplant
Ambassador MOZ

*snaps in appreciation, bone daddy*

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, lick once and you suck forever
Darth Eggplant is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > The Blue Casket > Poem: Mid-Autumn's Morn