lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Insomnia-15
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-05-2002, 09:04 PM   #1
Riffage
Limited Edition!

Insomnia-15

From 9 AM on Friday 14th March to 6pm on Sunday the 16th of March its again that time of year for the i-series events to be open again. For those who dont know these are the biggest lans in the UK and i15 will have up to 850 people with the scope for 1000. Its run by Multiplay UK and are veyr experienced in what they do... creating lans!

Its 60 entry but its damned worth it as I and murray will tell you, if you want to sign up now you can, your place will be unconfirmed until you pay, signing up costs nothing, registestering will cost you the money!

Take a peek at thier web-site...

Multiplay UK - Main Site
Multiplay UK - i15 Site

International House of Mojo Server Checker

Quote:
You are banned from the store. Contact the administrator if you think this is an error.
Riffage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Community Discussion Forums > Mojo International Gaming Clan > Insomnia-15