lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Naboo secured in record time?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2001, 08:12 AM   #1
Zoom Rabbit
Trekkie

Current Game: Tsuji-giri
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Naboo secured in record time?

HAH! Less than twelve hours after buying the game, I had beaten all the levels...which is a record for me, certainly.

I don't think the queen's throne even had time to get cold.

Overall, I liked the game. The graphics, of course, blow any other N64 game I have right out of the water...it even looks more impressive than Rogue Squadron! I liked the variety of missions, including the two space battles. The riverboat missions were a surprise.

I still haven't found any bonuses. Anyone know where to find them? In exchange, I might be willing to part with the incredibly rare INVINCIBILITY code I just happen to know.

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."
Zoom Rabbit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Episode I: Battle For Naboo > Naboo secured in record time?