lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: How buggy has this 3.0 release been for you?
No bugs that I\'ve noticed. Seems rock-solid. 5 20.00%
Just one or two minor things. Nothing that interferes with playing. 9 36.00%
A few bugs which are kinda annoying. 10 40.00%
Quite a few bugs. It\'s hard for me to play the game. 0 0%
Tons of bugs. I can barely play the game at all. 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Report Promod 3.0 bugs here!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2002, 05:23 AM   #36
ksk h2o

hope I'm not boring you do death with these posts but here's another thing:

I dont know if its just me but red stance seems to kill before the saber connects. At first I thought it was due to lag, but then I noticed this particular swing kill bots on my local game before it connected as well... I gues it could be the local machines "hiccup time" but I'm not sure.

The swing I'm talking about is a read sidw swipe that starts near the head level of the swinging jedi and swipes wide and high. I've dropped dead when the saber is next to the swingers ears, before swinging to me and saw bots die in front of me before I swung at them as well.

I don's see what could have caused this and it's not like it is a huge problem, only happens ever so often. I'm thinking the ones I encoutered online should be due to lag, but why do I have it happen on the local machine? I remember my saber offence variables were tweaked with back in 1.04 and the blocking was nerfed, in order to give a little spice to the 1.04 running on my server. I think I never changed these values back to default, so maybe they are causing a similar problem on my local machine.

Anyways just thought I'd mention it, maybe others know what I'm talking about, maybe I'm alone on this one. And as I said, its quite rare so doesn't affect gameplay that much.
ksk h2o is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Report Promod 3.0 bugs here!