lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lets get this thing rolling! What is your favorite part in any Indy movie, and why?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-13-1999, 02:50 AM   #1
Indiana Suede

Lets get this thing rolling! What is your favorite part in any Indy movie, and why?

So what is your fav. Indy movie part, and why, COME ON PEOPLE POST
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-1999, 09:31 PM   #2
Indiana Suede

and you guys wonder why nobody is at this site, we need people to start a discussion, which means WE NEED POSTS. So I will start, my favorite part of any Indy films would have to be the begining of Last Crusade, I like how they showed Indy as a boy and how he recieved his hat. So come on people REPLY
Old 08-14-1999, 05:19 PM   #3
Indiana Suede

YOU GUYS SUCK ****, ISWEAR. HOW CAN WE HAVE A DISCUSSION FORUM WHEN I AM THE ONLY ****ING PERSON REPLYING? I DON'T LIKE HAVING CONVERSATIONS WITH MYSELF, SO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO HAVE A POPULAR SITE, WE NEED PEOPLE TO JOIN IN THIS ****ING THING!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-1999, 06:24 PM   #4
Dan

Hey, I like the part in Last cursade where the Nazis are going through the desert. It's got action, humor, and it's good. Marcus is great in that part. He acts kinda dumb in it. Shallah is also kinda absent minded, I think it was the sun. Anyways, I thought that that was the best part.
Old 08-17-1999, 08:11 PM   #5
Indiana Suede

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but it amazes me that in Raiders Marcu seems all smart and proffessional, but then when Crusade comes around he seems more, I guess the word is stupid.
Old 08-18-1999, 10:37 AM   #6
Dan

It kinda gets you thinking if he's in indy 4, will he be smart, like in Raiders, or dumb, like in Crusade? Personally, I liked him more when he's funny. However, it's unlikely that they'll have Marcus in it because the guy who played him died a few years ago
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > Lets get this thing rolling! What is your favorite part in any Indy movie, and why?