lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Demo completion times *Could Possibly be Spoilers*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-12-1999, 05:43 PM   #1
Dark_Indy

Demo completion times *Could Possibly be Spoilers*

So, out of the people who have completed the Demo, how long did it take you?
It took me about 1 hr, and I didn't even look at the help posts here! I got stuck with those lava things that make you go weeeee forever!!
Well, after beating I must say, this game KICKS!!!

-Dark Indy
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-1999, 06:49 PM   #2
MrMills

I got stuck in two places, the initial bit where I had to move the block (I pretty much had the puzzle figured out, I just had to figure out the controls) and the first jeep jump (I didn't know you could hold down Shift to make the jeep go faster). Other than that I finished it fairly easily.
Old 11-12-1999, 09:36 PM   #3
Brook

I was in tears when I finished it went so quick, and that was the greatest game. It took me about 45min. After I figured out the first room the rest was easy, except for those damn sharks.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Club Obi Wan > Demo completion times *Could Possibly be Spoilers*