lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck after 3 bridges crossed
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-14-1999, 04:22 AM   #1
paddywag

Stuck after 3 bridges crossed

I am at entry of big cavern which appears to look on the map as that is the next area I have to go into. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to allow jumping onto whatever ledge it appears to show below etc. and I see no other options. I have tried several different things but apparently I can't figure this one out. If someone could shed some light on my problem, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

------------------
It's not how you win the game, it's how you play it :-)
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-1999, 06:54 PM   #2
philby

hi paddywag, I got stuck the same place....just put the jeep in overdrive (shift + up arrow ) and head down the curved road....good luck...you won't beleive what is after that!!.....lol
Paul
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Stuck after 3 bridges crossed