lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Saber move (JA)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-01-2003, 01:22 AM   #1
Aryyn
Rookie

Saber move

I also came upon a new saber move. I was using the staff stance and i did a move (dont ask me how) what happened was it looked alot like the special move the red stance does, it was a spin behind the back with the saber without the ridiculous trails. It looked exactly like the spin behind the back that guy did in the fanfilm Art of the saber. But it was in the staff stance!

Aryyn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2003, 02:44 AM   #2
mknote

Post screens

As the subject says, try to post some screenies if you can isolate and perfect the move. You may want to try a demo, but in a post I made not too long ago, you'll find that it can be nerve-racking.

Also, if your like me, don't post late a night. After working on a cell for TWELVE HOURS! (Sorry, had to rant)

MK
mknote is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2003, 03:26 AM   #3
Aryyn
Rookie

I figured it out its ( hold sidestep,attack+ back+right,attack+right, You must hold sidestep the whole time this looks really awesome with a single hilt and blade you must be in the staff stance. Here is a pic showing how it go's behind your back its almost exactly the same as the red stance special but without the stupid trails. This is NOT the move where you throw it behind you back its different.

Last edited by Aryyn; 12-01-2003 at 03:43 AM.
Old 12-01-2003, 06:55 AM   #4
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Its cool, but looks even cooler with double blades!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7

Last edited by |GG|Crow_Nest; 12-01-2003 at 07:29 AM.
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2003, 09:57 AM   #5
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
yeah, i did this by mistake once.... when trying to pull off another move

but had seen it on a moves list since.... one move that simply looks nifty is when using staff, jaden throws the staff up a short distance, catches it and twirls/attacks...I wouldnt mind knowing how to do this

This is the only instance I think Id prefer to use a controller(over a mouse), like xbox or ps2, to properly execute the many cool combos there are....

MTFBWYA

Asinus asinum fricat
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2003, 03:01 PM   #6
Aryyn
Rookie

There has to be other hidden moves so if anybody knows them post here.

Old 12-01-2003, 03:06 PM   #7
Sam

That move is abit old.

but im sure there are are more....none that I know though

Nobodys prefect perfect
Sam is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2003, 05:14 PM   #8
Kidso
Rookie

These moves are just done by the direction you push, most players know them, its amazing what you can do besides just running straight at somone mashing attack, lol
Kidso is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2003, 07:40 PM   #9
Chuahtemoc

actually i think this is very similar to the two-handed saber attack kata2 (Mouse1 +Mouse2 simultaneously, hold). the best part about this kata is that you can do it while moving.

YORIMOTO says SUMiSUMi!!!

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Chuahtemoc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2003, 05:39 PM   #10
Darth Kaan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chuahtemoc
actually i think this is very similar to the two-handed saber attack kata2 (Mouse1 +Mouse2 simultaneously, hold). the best part about this kata is that you can do it while moving.
...that and you can spin/turn to change directions while doing it.

Darth Kaan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Saber move (JA)