lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR III: In Search of Darkness
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-04-2014, 09:05 PM   #41
MsFicwriter

Current Game: Arcanum
Roleplayer 
Yeira Karitta sighed. "If I were you, I'd collar one of the Masters and force them to take us along, but that's the Czerka code, not the Jedi Code. My company takes what it wants, and doesn't ask nicely. In this case, what you want is to be included, even if you get yourselves killed in the process. Right?" No one spoke. "Right?" Reluctantly, V'nessa Talt nodded.

"Okay, then. Now that that's settled, who's the most likely to come over to our side? If not, then how are we going to steal a starship right from under their noses?"
MsFicwriter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2014, 11:01 PM   #42
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Okay, then. Now that that's settled, who's the most likely to come over to our side? If not, then how are we going to steal a starship right from under their noses?"

Valean was about to argue in favor of the masters but she stopped short. The woman from Czerka had a point. A valid point. The Master's were assuming that they would be victorious even though they knew almost nothing about this threat.

"I will join as well." She said simply as she turned to Juhani. "You had to have arrived on a ship, correct?" She asked. Juhani nodded. "Yes. But it only has room for one."

Juhani's eyes watered for a moment as she wiped her eyes. The Temple looked so...different than what she remembered. On the outside and the inside.

"I will accompany you as well." She said quietly. "I have a feeling that you won't be stopped by my words so I will make sure you survive." She said.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2014, 11:56 PM   #43
MsFicwriter

Roleplayer 
Yeira winked. "Thank you. So that makes four of us: me, Master Juhani, Valean and V'nessa. We're going to need a bigger ship, then, and a bigger distraction. Are there any other vessels at this Enclave, in case you Jedi need to take a long trip to save the galaxy?"
Old 08-06-2014, 02:12 PM   #44
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Thank you. So that makes four of us: me, Master Juhani, Valean and V'nessa. We're going to need a bigger ship, then, and a bigger distraction. Are there any other vessels at this Enclave, in case you Jedi need to take a long trip to save the galaxy?"

Valean shrugged her shoulders. "I believe that the masters have taken one of the few remaining ships and the others are most likely locked down. Is it possible we could take one of the vessels at the Dantooine spaceport?"

Juhani thought for a moment. "What about a civilian vessel? They would most likely have room for all of us."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2014, 02:02 PM   #45
MsFicwriter

Roleplayer 
Yeira nodded. "That would work, and that way we could pay for it instead of steal it."

"If the Masters are going to punish us for what we're about to do, I would really like to avoid adding theft to our resume right off the bat," V'nessa Talt added pertly.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > KOTOR III: In Search of Darkness