lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Swediot's Cantina
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2003, 04:02 PM   #41
DirtyWombat

Quote:
Originally posted by Krymelord
TAG: Open(Just give a chance for all those who wish to participate.)
OOC: Well played lad... Thanks KL...!!!
Wombat

Ellam Feerce - Starsider

=DirtyWombat=
"A filthy little git with a bad attitude"
DirtyWombat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2003, 04:24 PM   #42
Krymelord

Quote:
OOC: Well played lad... Thanks KL...!!!
Wombat
OOC: Hehe, sorry about that post mix up DW. I gotcha covered.

It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!
Krymelord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2003, 04:25 PM   #43
Danyx

Danyx follows Ellam's gaze at the zabraks, "no, if you mean those two, though eventually their kind will no doubt seek my help. I've been training, living really, as a scout of sorts. I know Naboo and Rori like the back of my hand, so taking tourists wanting safari and adventure on my homeworld has always been easy cash for me. I'm heading soon to my thirties, not getting any younger, and with the Imperials and the Rebellion heating up, thinking of expanding my education."

"I'm damn good with a blaster, and I can set up a fairly decent camp, but everytime a group I've been hired by goes and gets themselves into trouble, they expect me to know what to do with their gushing wounds," Danyx shakes her head. "I'm thinking I can make more money, raise the level of my services so to speak, if I can get some training as a combat medic. That means learning how to sew up those gushing wounds."

"Yes, yes, I know," she injects with a raised hand, "why not get the training from that scientist mother of mine. No thank you. I don't want to learn on my home planet with my interferring parents. I'm not a kid anymore. It's ridiculous. Ignored me as a kid now they won't leave me alone."

"I need healing skills, and people to practice on where a reputation won't follow me. If someone dies while I'm learning," she shrugs, "oh well," she smirks. "I figure there's enough mercenaries and neutral factions here on Tattoine, the farthest planet from anywhere, where when I get hired here if I screw up and someone dies, it won't follow me around the galaxy, ya know?" she says with a pirate smile.

"Getting the training is fairly easy, but getting the contracts to, um, experiment my experience on, now that's tougher. If I screw up with Imperials, I get thrown in the can. If I screw up with Rebels, I get a reputation that follows me around like a black cloud. And let's face it, everyone first learning a new trade is going to screw up. I'd just rather screw up on the contracts I take out on "tours" and "safaris" to not haunt me the rest of my life. When I get good, then I'll start working planets that aren's so far away from the center of the galaxy." She grins, looking sideways at Ellam with a smirk, polishing off her drink.

"Ready for another round?" she asks as she's suddenly distracted by the commossion. Checking her sidearm, she turns and nods to Ellam.

tag: wombat and patrons

Last edited by Danyx; 05-28-2003 at 04:53 PM.
Danyx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2003, 04:29 PM   #44
dathansurehand

"One, two, three, four, they can't be up to any good." Dathan was sipping his water counting the different species in the cantina when a group of thugs rolled in.

Dathan slid down the bar, trying to be nonchalant. Not so easy with all the blasters about to show up. Things were heating up.

Dathan spun about and yelled to the barkeep, "I need to see the owner as soon as possible." and heads for the door.

Does it get better than this?

Information is power.

DathanSurehand's Bio
dathansurehand is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2003, 04:36 PM   #45
Jackrabbit
Anime Slave

OOC: That was good KL . I'll edit in a minute with what I'm doing.

[Edit – Here it is.]

As the hit team concentrated on the two Zabrak at the bar, Grask casually undid the straps on his carbine. Suddenly there was a roar outside, and the floor shook as Kra’sko’s mount pounded across the street. Grask knew what to do; he just hoped that somebody would know to follow their lead.

The doors of the cantina swung open, and Grask readied himself mentally. A blaster bolt took the leader in the chest, and the two henchmen focused their attention on Kra’sko. Now was his chance. Grask drew his carbine as he closed in on the closest henchman. The enemy turned slightly in his direction at the last minute, just in time to take an elbow to the temple. The goon dropped like a stone, stunned from the Zabrak’s strong attack. Grask lowered his carbine, pointing it at the Humans head.

Grask: Did you really think that allies of Vessen would let you get away with an attack like this?

Grask smirked slightly, but then his face went stoic. He took aim and fired, silencing the goon forever.

OOC: I figured I'd leave one alive for somebody else .

Last edited by Jackrabbit; 05-28-2003 at 05:06 PM.
Jackrabbit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2003, 05:08 PM   #46
DirtyWombat

Ellam finishes his drink with a grimmace. "Always *cough* ready for another..." Ellam smiles.

"You seem to have reservations about your past, particularly you parents." "Can't say I blame you." "I've heard a lot of stories of stolen childhoods, but I think that takes the credits."
"It's one thing to have lost your parents..."
"It's another matter intirely to have lost parents."
Ellam says seriously and compasionately.

"I see people, too often, so involved in their own affairs that the light of life passes right over them as they diligently tend to the discretions of the mundane."
"It's a shame really..."
"Not for you..."
"But for your parents..."

Ellam shifts his attention momentarily to the scuffle in the cantina. He calmly shifts his weight onto his side and gently slides his foot under the butt of his rifle.

He returns his attention to Danyx and says calmly in a soft determined tone.
"I don't usually get involved in other's affairs,...
Ellam smiles
"...particularly when I'm engaged in fond converstation with such appealing company,..."
"...but I think those fellas may just need some assistance..."

As the henchman's companion turns his blaster to Grask, Ellam stands sharply from his seat projecting his rifle into the air. As the action reaches chest height, he fixes the the butt to his shoulder and fires a single shot in one fluid motion...
The severed hand of the companion falls to the cantina floor, blaster fixed and finger trapped lifeless on the trigger...
Ellam quickly sits to resume his conversation and avoid undue attention, as the agonizing companion trips to a kneel.

Ellam returns his gaze to Danyx, takes a deep breath, and says with a curious look.
"Where was I..."
"That's right, your childhood..."
"Please tell me more."

TAG: Danyx and patrons

Wombat

Ellam Feerce - Starsider

=DirtyWombat=
"A filthy little git with a bad attitude"

Last edited by DirtyWombat; 05-28-2003 at 05:32 PM.
DirtyWombat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2003, 06:43 PM   #47
Jatari Bazrak
Overworked

So krymelord, we need to get to my ship can you give us cover?
Jatari said releaved Vessen was friends of Krymelords.
"Why didn't you tell me you were friends with Krymelord?" Jatari says to Vessen.

TAG:Krymlord, Vessen, and buddies of Krymlords

"It is one thing to die, it's another to be forgotten." -Jatari Bazrak
Rebel staff sergent
Jatari Bazrak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2003, 07:52 PM   #48
Danyx

The blond puts her hand over her mouth to hide her burst of laughter, knowing the sound of it will be hidden in the noise of the cantina.

"I was saying, are you ready for another round?" she chuckles at Ellam, "And that was a smooth move, sir, cheers!"

tag: wombat and patrons

Danyx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2003, 06:54 PM   #49
Jackrabbit
Anime Slave

Grask snaps his gaze to Ellam, being a little stunned at his show of marksmanship. "Thank you" he says quickly, before looking to Shreneka.

Grask: Sorry about the mess Shreneka. To Jatari: Yeah, I'm pretty sure we could cover you until you got to your ship. I suggest we take the back door though. To Kra'sko: What should we do with this one?

Grask motions to the man holding his wounded arm.

OOC: I think if we leave the cantina we should make a new thread. If we continue this story I don't want to fill up Swediots Cantina. I like where this plot is going and I think it would be cool to give it it's own thread. I'll leave it up to you guys though (Vessen, Jatari and Krymelord).

TAG: Allies (Vessen, Jatari, Krymelord)

Last edited by Jackrabbit; 05-29-2003 at 09:57 PM.
Jackrabbit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2003, 09:21 PM   #50
Jatari Bazrak
Overworked

Alright I started a new thread so anybody who likes whrer this is going click here.

"It is one thing to die, it's another to be forgotten." -Jatari Bazrak
Rebel staff sergent
Jatari Bazrak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2003, 09:40 PM   #51
swediot=)
The Prince of Sweden

Quote:
Originally posted by Jackrabbit
Grask snaps his gaze to Ellam, being a little stunned at his show of marksmanship. "Thank you" he says quickly, before looking to Shreneka.

Grask: Sorry about the mess Shreneka.
shreneka waved his hand at grask and gave him a soft pat on the head as if to say. dont worry this happens atleast once a week

Tag: to anyone who feels like talking about something....

hur hurr
swediot=) is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Community Forums > SWGalaxies RolePlaying > Swediot's Cantina