lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shattered Night
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-10-2003, 11:49 PM   #41
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
Namin was beside Teran as they ran to meet the Sith. His lightsaber glowed purple,and the determination on his face was etched in his features.

THEN THE SABERS CLASHED..........

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2003, 12:12 AM   #42
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
As the wind whistled past him Gabe flayed his arms desperately trying to grab onto somthing. Then Namin's harpoon swings into him and he grabs it with both hands. He is suddenly yanked up as the force of gravity is halted by the harpoon. And Gabe then dangles against the side of the cliff. "That was close."

Delta looks over the edge of the cliff, but Gabe cannot be seen from that angle. Wondering if Gabe is still alive and why his once good friend has turned evil, Delta's mind wanders far from the battle to a time when the two of them were friends. When Gabe would help old ladies across a buissy street, or help a homeless widow find a nice meal and place to sleep. When they would go on adventures for the council bringing peace and hapiness to the worlds around them.

His blissful thoughts are cut off when a young Jedi girl is thrown beside him, an awful gash in her stomach. She clings to Delta's arm desprately as life slips from her.

Rage builds inside Delta and he charges at a black cloaked Sith. Lashing out with anger he slices the Sith's saber at it's hilt. And draws his own laser sword above his head for a final blow. When a peaceful though enters his mind and he lowers his lightsaber to his side.

Suddenly another sith jumps from below landing on Delta. Delta is toppled over and his lightsaber rolls away. The sith raises his own blade to execute Delta. Looking around Delta notices no one is able to help him, they are all engaged. But before the Sith can stab down at Delta, the other sith who Delta had let live halts his comrad.

Delta hear's the two of them arguing when the one on top of him slashes out at the other one, leaving a burning slice across the man's chest. The sith then turns back to Delta, "I despise mercy!"

But before he can attack once more he is halted. This time he is toppled over by the other sith. The two of them roll around on the ground struggling with each other. The bad sith lifts the good sith by the neck towards the edge of the cliff and is about to throw him off the edge, when Delta stabs the bad sith through the back with his own lightsaber. The sith falls to the ground and the good sith rubs his soar neck.

The good sith then says, "My name is Avic Frost. I..." His head droops low, "I am sorry. I have not known the strength of good. I see now how I was wrong, please, let me join you."

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2003, 12:19 AM   #43
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

The sound of of sabers hitting sabers was everywhere. Teran used both sabers in a very quick stance so as to not let his defenses down. At any time, more than 2 Sith could be attacking at once.

Both sides were suffering wounded which quickly turned into dead.

The outcome did not look good for the Jedi.

WWJD
Video Game Central---Administrator
StarWarsKnights.com
EchoBase Network--News Poster

This do in remeberance of Burrie:
Jedi Apprentice is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2003, 12:25 AM   #44
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Burke ran after Delta, just in time to see the Good Sith prevail, he walked up to them.
*pointing at the main clash*
"we got to go"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2003, 12:42 AM   #45
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

Seeing Burke and Delta running towards the fight with Sith running right along them put all kinds of crazy thoughts into Teran's head, but he decided to let that go and focus on the fight at hand.

Teran eventually got isolated from the battlefield. Alone on the top of a plateau. Alone with two Sith. He knew he could handle it, but knew he wouldn't have any help with this fight. Seeing the grim determination on the faces of the Jedi below gave him inspiration and he sat back in his defensive stance, prepared for anything the Sith might throw at him.

WWJD
StarWarsKnights.com

Old 06-11-2003, 02:46 AM   #46
Darth Blonde

One of the sith hisses at Teran and then lunges. It is a reckless attack of hatred. Teran easily clips him with his lightsaber, sending the sith screaming off the edge. The other sith just stands there. He is Darth Xi, white skin totaly devoit of hair except for a pony tail comeing of off the back of his head. He has a masklike tatoo over his eyes. He looks up at Teran. He feels no remorse for his lost comrade, no, he was reckless. Xi ignites his lightsaber. It is much longer than the average lightsaber. He slowly circles toward Teran. Xi has practiced hour with this long cumbersome blade and has ample skill with it. Fending off Terans quicker attacks.

Meanwhile on the ground, Delta and co. are completely overwhelmed. The fight and they fight but cannot seem to get anywhere. In his frenzy Namin trips finding himself pinned by a saber point. He looks over to see Delta in a similar situation. Despite his superior skill he is fighting five sith, and is quickly fadeing. Suddenly there is a great burst of light. Namin is blinded, all he hears is screams and saber clashes. He finally regains sight to see no sith, and Luke Skywalker standing right over him.

Ah yes, my son, I see you have constructed a new toaster oven.

Clans will fall!
Darth Blonde is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2003, 12:06 PM   #47
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

Xi taunted Teran. "Show me what you've got, Jedi." Teran held his cool and went back to attacking. After a long duel of parries, feints, counter-parries and force-powers, Teran found a weak spot in Xi's defenses. After an extremely hard blow, Xi was stumbling back towards the edge of the plateau. Calling upon the force with all his strength, Teran force-pushed Xi with all his might sending the stumbling Sith towards the edge and off the plateau. Xi fell to the ground and was stunned beyond being able to move.

"I'll finish this" exclaimed Luke. And with a quick thrust of the saber, Xi was dead. "There are two Sith in our ship that we have taken captive. They will be taken back to the Academy and be interrogated there. I feel we need to get to the Academy as quickly as possible though!" Said a running Skywalker.

The battered and bruised Jedi made their way to the transports as quickly as possible. It had been a hard battle and over one-fourths of the group had been lost.

And it still wasn't over yet.

WWJD
StarWarsKnights.com

Old 06-11-2003, 06:31 PM   #48
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Namin limped on beside Teran, for his leg had been deeply cut by a Sith lightsaber. He was also wheezing from the powerful Grip he had been held in, and his tunic was smeared with black, a sign of Force Lightning. He gave a weak grin to Teran. "Well, at least this battle is over, right?"

Old 06-11-2003, 07:17 PM   #49
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Delta introduced Avic Frost to the rest of the Jedi on his transport. Avic got along well with the others and was quickly accepted due to his charming personality.

Delta headed over to Luke to ask, "Did the Sith use the Yuuzhan Vong to attack us? Or do we now face two opponents?"

-tag Jedi Apprentice, (It's your story so you decide.)

Meanwhile Gabe climbs the mountain to find the jedi gone and many dead bodies littering the ground. Among the dead and injured he finds Senraf and helps him to their ship. "It is too bad about Xi, my Master. He was like a brother to me. The Jedi will pay for his death."

----------------------------

(by the way, wasn't Xi one of Darth Blondes characters? Should you really have killed him? I don't think he went to all that trouble of creating him and describing him just to have him killed like that. But really it's up to Darth Blonde if he doesn't mind.)

Old 06-11-2003, 08:05 PM   #50
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Burke: I'd say it's a coincidence, they weren't well enough organized. IF they're together, we're in big trouble

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 06-11-2003, 08:13 PM   #51
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Namin nods in agreement. "This battle could become out of our control if they are in league with the Yuuzhan Vong," he says gravely. "What is your opinion, Master Luke?"

Old 06-11-2003, 08:21 PM   #52
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

(hey Jokemaster, post in the matrix rpg!)

Delta thought for a moment,"Does Avic know?"

(I wan't you to decide Jedi Aprentice, it's your rpg after all. Just make Avic tell us, k.)

Old 06-11-2003, 08:45 PM   #53
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

(Is he on the transport with us?)

Old 06-11-2003, 09:19 PM   #54
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

(see above posts. yes he's on the transport.)

Old 06-11-2003, 09:25 PM   #55
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Alyssa broke her thoughtful silence and said, "If they are in league with each other, they were very clever, getting us trapped in between them."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2003, 10:54 PM   #56
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

With a mournful expression on his face Avic said "They are in league with each other. Ever since Senraf found out that the Vong leader was force-sensitive we have taken them in and tried to teach them our ways. Most of them can not learn at all, but there have been a few that have been taught and are still learning. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I couldn't ever find the right time to slip away. The Sith are always watching and are suspicious of everyone."

The Jedis looked like a kid who had just lost their best friend.

"This may be harder than we first thought, but we will prevail." Luke said, trying to ignite the Jedi.

The transports zipped through space, still a long way from the Academy and the destruction that awaited them.

WWJD
StarWarsKnights.com

Old 06-11-2003, 11:07 PM   #57
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Gabe flew through space at the same time towards the sith base. Senraf is sleeping in the back part of the ship. When they arrive at their base they explain the outcome of the battle and prepare for the next phase of the battle. (Jedi Aprentice, did you have a ploy in mind or does it matter who does what?)

Old 06-11-2003, 11:47 PM   #58
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

(A general ploy. You can create your own stuff, but don't be too radical. )

Teran speculated what was to come in the future with Alyssa, Burke, Namin and Delta. They were closing upong arriving at the academy.

The ship landed and everyone jumped out tensely. Everything seemed fine on the outside, but the inside was a different story. It looked as if a thermal detonator factory had been set off inside.

"We will rebuild and become stronger." was Luke's, Kyle's and the other masters general answer. And they seriously planned to. Everyone took time to rest and rebuild, while the people that were fine began sorting through the rubble.

A dark cloud was in the back of everyone's mind.

On nearly the other side of the galaxy:

"We will attack again. This time, we will use the full army though." Senraf chuckled with the other Sith.

The war had just begun.

WWJD
StarWarsKnights.com

Old 06-11-2003, 11:54 PM   #59
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Gabe left the Sith on his own star ship, he flew peacefully through the space and let his mind wander. He thought about the freindship he once had and the fun it had been. The Dark side of the force had power, but how can you enjoy power when to attain it you must cause chaos and destruction in the worlds.

Surly this had not been the power Gabe had wanted. His mind was set and he headed to the Jedi temple to become a Jedi once again. And to warn the Jedi of the Sith attack.

Old 06-12-2003, 12:05 AM   #60
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

Teran was outside digging through the sparse rubble that had made its way outside. Upon seeing a Sith fighter flying his way he automatically igited his blue saber and the other green saber that he had picked up from the last battle. He had kept it in honor of a fallen Jedi.

Gabe crawled out of his ship. "I come in peace. I want to come back to the Jedi order. I need to talk the council though. It's urgent!"

Teran, sensing Gabe was sincere, ran towards the council chambers leading Gabe into the room where the masters abided. The one room that was left untouched.

WWJD
StarWarsKnights.com

Old 06-12-2003, 04:44 PM   #61
Darth Blonde

Bummer about Xi, oh well, it's okay. Anyway, back in the sith starship senraf opens his eyes. He grins, gabe had executed his plan without even knowing. Senraf had been monitering Gabe for a long time. He knew Gabes inner wish to break from the sith. So he had given him the perfect opportinutty.

Little did Gabe know however, that he had a force dampening device on him. Shaped like just the sole of his shoe. As soon as Gabe tried to use the force it would send a wave through anyone around him disabling the force. This also causes immense mental damage. Senraf just hoped that Gabe would get to the Jedi Temple before he used the force.

Clans will fall!
Old 06-12-2003, 09:52 PM   #62
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

(WHAT! that's kinda cheap. How could you know his intentions when he didn't intend to untill in his ship, and then it was too late. I just think that's cheap but I'll let it slide.)

Delta was glad to see Gabe back and they bacame friends once more. But this plan about the Sith attacking again was terrible news. The jedi suited up for battle and gave Gabe Jedi robes. (but he kept the same boots)

(by the way, are the sith still going to attack even though it was Senraf's plan to allow Gabe to warn the Jedi?)

Old 06-13-2003, 12:01 AM   #63
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

Teran sat in the rubble of what was once his room.

The only picture he had of his parents was in pieces.

But he was strong and moved on. Putting on a fresh pair of battle gear and tinkering with his sabers, he began to focus on what was to come.

His mind kept coming back to Gabe though. Something about him seemed...wrong.

From what Gabe had mentioned, there was a little less than 5 days left before the attack.

They would need all the time they could get to rebuild their strength and prepare.

(Mando, who were you talking to?)

WWJD
StarWarsKnights.com

Old 06-13-2003, 12:35 AM   #64
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

(to darth bonde)

Luke recomended some training before the battle, so the jedi practiced. But Gabe spent the time thinking and resting. (coincidently not using the force)

Delta came to his room, which was partially restored, and found Gabe at his old cot, a tear streaked down his cheak. When Delta came in Gabe quickly wipped the tear away. Delta sat beside Gabe, "What's wrong?"

"I...I killed padwans I had trained with. I killed them. How...?"

"I't okay to make mistakes Gabe. But don't let it destroy you, you have to move on."

"I'm sorry, I just can't...." Gabe left the room and rushed out of the Temple. Delta watched him leave the temple grounds and disapear out of site.

"Wounds take time to heal." Delta wispered to himself.

Old 06-13-2003, 12:44 AM   #65
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

"I didn't ever know this training would be that important" said Teran to Delta who had just walked back inside.

The two had just engaged themselves in a friendly training duel. After the duel was over, which ended up a draw, Teran went to talk to Master Skywalker.

"Master, I sense something disturbing about Gabe. Something...unusal."

"I sense it too. I've sent Kyle and some other knights out to look for him. Once he is back here I will have a long discussion with him and he will be examined."

Teran, feeling relieved that his thoughts were correct, went to go find Namin and Delta to tell them of the news.

WWJD
StarWarsKnights.com

Old 06-13-2003, 02:44 AM   #66
Darth Blonde

Sorry Mal, didn't mean any harm. Anyway, I figured that nothing would happen because well, Senraf is a badguy and the badguy doesn't win. I just wanted to spice up the story, you know, more suspense. No harm intended.

Anyway, the cloaked sith ships orbit the planet where the Temple is located. There sits senraf in his sinister looking chair looking very menacing. He is not in a good mood. He growls. Had the jedi discovered his plan? Had the bomb just not gone off? It was flawless! He groaned. With all the casualties the sith could no longer aford to attack the Temple head on, he had been putting all his hope in that bomb! The only thing that stopped the Sith from giving was a dire hatred for the jedi. The slowly formulated a new plan.

Clans will fall!
Old 06-13-2003, 10:08 AM   #67
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Burke finished repairing what he could in his room. Before going out again he looked back and sighed. He walked out and sees Teran.
"Hey, what's up?"

Old 06-13-2003, 01:52 PM   #68
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

"Nothing, really. Just waiting for things to happen."

Teran gazed out into the distance. The Jedi would be back with Gabe soon.

*big explosion*

"What was that?!" exclaimed Colin and Teran.

The two Jedis ran out into the forest to see what had happened followed by the rest of the academy.

The bomb had worked, but had not cut off the ability to use the force. That is not so easily done.

Senraf smirked. "It has worked. Prepare for full assault."

WWJD
StarWarsKnights.com

Old 06-13-2003, 06:39 PM   #69
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Uh...exactly where are all the Jedi? Still on the transports??

Old 06-13-2003, 08:17 PM   #70
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

(the jedi have been at thier temple for a couple of days now. And Darth Blonde, it's okay no harm done I was working around it until the bomb just exploded in a post above. Oh well. What kind of damage was the bomb supposed to do anyway?)

Gabe was brought back to the temple, unconcious. When he awoke Delta came to visit.

"What happened to me?" A weak voice asked. "I just wanted to get away for a while and next thing I remember I exploded."

"You had a force dampening device on you, your abuility to use the force will be diminished for a couple of days, some other jedi who were near you also got weakened by the bomb. Not as badly as you though."

"This is terrible, the sith will surely take this opportunity to attack. The others must be warned."

Delta left Gabe to rest and headed over to Luke's room. Several Jedi were in the room with Luke when Delta told them that an attack was immonent.

Old 06-14-2003, 12:05 AM   #71
Darth Blonde

They jedi run to the windows. They stare up in horror as the sky is turned crimson from the engines of hundreds of sith ships. Luke orders an immediate scramble. 4:00 until sith touchdown.

(By the way, not all the warriors are sith, they have some sort of shock troop with them this time)

Clans will fall!
Old 06-14-2003, 12:33 AM   #72
Jedi Apprentice
Fallen

Luke had announced immediate evacuation to Coruscant. The Jedi needed help. They could not win this battle alone.

Everyone evacuated into the Academy's war transports. The flight was bumpy and by the time the ships got into hyperspace many had lost their shields.

"Mon Mothma--get all the Republic troops you can gather. I have now decided to rendezvous to Tattoine to avoid mass destruction. Send the troops and any mercenaries and bounty hunters you can gather to the outskirts of Mos Espa. We have a war brewing." was the message that Master Skywalker delievered to Mon Mothma.

The plan was sure.

The stakes had risen.

The galactic war had begun.

WWJD
StarWarsKnights.com

Old 06-14-2003, 12:53 AM   #73
Darth Blonde

Senraf look in disbelief. His ships were going down while the jedis were going up. He slammed his fist agianst the wall. He was sick of this cat and mouse. He was going to level the temple once and for all! And then get those cursed jedi once and for all!

Clans will fall!
Old 06-14-2003, 04:37 PM   #74
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

When the Jedi landed on Tattoine they met the Republic army and a large group of mercinaries. But no sooner had they landed when the Sith leapt out of hyperspace right behind them. As the sith flew into the planet's atmosphere the Republic shot up at them with all the artillary they had, And then the Mercinaries proved tretcherous. Suddenly a battle broke out all around, confusion erupted in the organized ranks of soldeirs as they were attacked from all directions. The planet of Tattoine became a planet of death.

Delta was shoved and pushed as soldiers ran in all directions laser fire scattered across the sky and bodies droped dead in random locations. The battle looked hopeless and the air was filled with fear.

Delta decided to leave the center of confusion and the mass of soldiers. He headed up the rocky hills towards a group of Mercinaries who were using the rock's protection to snipe down at the troops below.

Delta came from behind the small group of six mercinaries. He leapt of a jutting rock and landed among them. Spinning around he sliced his lightsaber through flesh an armour. Two of the mercinaries dropped dead and one wounded, Another one leapt at Delta from behind. But Delta sensed him, and ducked down extending his lightsaber above himself. The mercinarie flew into the glowing blade and was sliced open, the remains of his body fell to the ground.

The last two mercinaries stood still laser guns pointing at Delta, he could taste their fear. One of them yelled and rushed forward blasting with his gun. Delta deflected the lasers and sent one back at the man shooting him in the leg just as he was about to jump at Delta. This threw him off balance and he fell onto Delta's lightsaber. Delta let the body slide off his lightsaber and turned to the last mercinary.

He shook his head in denile and muttered to himself, then pulled out a thermal detanator and threw it at Delta. But the young Jedi force pushed the detonator back at the man. The detonator exploded and the mercinaries body was hurled off the cliff.

As Delta started down he felt a tug in the Force, moving his lightsaber behind himself directly where he trusted the Force to guide he deflected the wounded mercinaries laser back into his head. And then descended to the bottom of the hill.

Delta wondered what the other Jedi were doing.

Old 06-14-2003, 08:00 PM   #75
Darth Blonde

Senraf, sauntered off his ship. The mercanaries had done their job well. The republic was being pushed back to dune sea. He and his vangaurd of sith hopped on speeder bikes and zipped of toward the melee.

Clans will fall!
Old 06-15-2003, 12:24 AM   #76
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alyssa stood at the edge of the battlefield, wondering if her clone was even still alive. She would have thought that if the clone was alive, she would be here, but she was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, Alyssa heard a laugh and barely managed to duck as her father's lightsaber and a red one slashed just above her head. She turned just in time to deflect the next blows of her clone.

"Thought I wouldn't be here, huh?" the clone laughed. Alyssa gave her a brief smile.

"I actually thought you might be dead," Alyssa replied. "After all, in all of our previous conflicts, you have been quick to attack."

The clone sneered. "I learned my lesson that last time."

The last time the two had fought, the clone had been quick to attack, but it nearly cost her her life. The two of them had just engaged in fighting when Alyssa had ducked to avoid a blow, causing the clone to loose her balance and fall off a cliff.

"I've got you now," the clone sneered. "You know that you are weak. I have learned to overcome the weakness you passed on to me."

Alyssa backflipped over the clone and brought both of her lightsabers on opposite sides of her clone. This would be a fight to the death.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 06-15-2003, 01:05 AM   #77
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Burke quickly ran toward the speeder, not knowing Senraf was the sith driving it, and slashed out with his lightsaber

Old 06-15-2003, 01:23 AM   #78
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Delta headed towards the battle site when a sith leapt off a high rock to land in front of him. The sith ignited his red lightsaber and gave a fearsome grin. Delta rose his lightsaber above his head ready to attack.

The sith lunged forwards lashing out, Delta blocked the attack and ducked low with a quick attack of his own. The Sith leapt over Delta's lightsaber and kicked him in the side of the head.

Delta realed backwards almost loosing his balance. The Sith snarled at him and spun his saber in his hand. Delta was just a young Jedi and this sith was too fast for him...

Old 06-15-2003, 07:21 PM   #79
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Namin, meanwhile, was so exhausted and wounded from the previous battle that he lost all concentration on the battle. hE hesitated, light headed. Suddenly, A searing pain tore through his back. He cried out, and crumpled to the ground. As he looked up, he saw a sith warrior looking down at him, pulsing red saber raised. But then, one of the other sith stepped over. "Don't kill this one," he said. "He could be a useful warrior if he is trained."

The last thing Namin saw was the sith's fist coming straight towards his face.

"Load 'im onto the transports," the second sith said. "Senraf will be pleased to have a new young sith to fight for him."

Namin's limp body was carried away.

Old 06-17-2003, 12:23 AM   #80
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alyssa brought her lightsabers together with her clone in between, but her clone stepped back slightly, causing Alyssa's two lightsabers to clash against each other. Then, the clone lashed out with her foot, catching Alyssa in the chest. Alyssa stumbled backward, bringing her lightsabers back up in front of her.

As they came forward, one of the lightsabers caught the clone's foot, severing it from her leg. She cried out in pain and crumbled to the ground. Alyssa came over to stand above her, just about to deliver the killing blow, when the clone summoned all of her energy to Force push Alyssa. Alyssa, who had not been expecting such a move, was launched high into the air.

"I'm an idiot," she mumbled as she began her descent, but then she stopped in midair. She twisted around to see what had happened. "Thank the Force! Master Skywalker."

Luke was standing there, supporting her with the Force. He set her down gently next to him.

"Next time, be a little more careful," he said. "I don't want to loose you or anybody else."

"Yes, Master Skywalker," she replied, deciding to stay close to him should anything else happen.

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Shattered Night