lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: PCX problems with Costume Ripper
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-12-2003, 11:56 PM   #1
juncmodule

PCX problems with Costume Ripper

Sorry if this has been posted a zillion times...I searched the forums and came up empty...

I am attempting to use Costume Ripper and no matter what game I rip from it is ALWAYS the same problem. Blurry PCX images. I have attempted changing the resolution, using the other versions (DOS, DirectX, etc), turning off my video card...nothing seems to solve the problem.

Now, by blurry I mean the image just has some extra colors usually on the left. It's like the image is shifted over and there is a bright shadow left over. It just makes the image worthless.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions? Is there another version of Costume Ripper somewhere?

Thanks,
-junc
juncmodule is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2003, 04:39 AM   #2
James Isaac

LFN Staff Member 
Err... What games are you getting costumes from? I used it with CMI, and it was almost perfect.

James Isaac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2003, 07:50 AM   #3
juncmodule

Costume Viewer

For some people Costume Ripper works just fine, for some it doesn't. Any games produce the same thing. I am now using Costume Viewer, which exports as GIF, instead of Costume Ripper. The problem is completely eliminated. Costume Viewer is a little buggy so if anyone still has an answer then I would be interested.

later,
-junc

got junc?
juncmodule is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Community Discussion Forums > SCUMM > PCX problems with Costume Ripper