lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-24-2003, 11:09 PM   #121
killer173
Lurker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Scepter

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth-Ra
Did you enter devmapall or helpusobi 1 before typing saber sith_scepter? be sure you have a level loaded first if you are trying it in MP then I don't know how to make it work!!
yeah im doing it in single player, after i loaded a level, i type

helpusobi 1
saber sith_scepter

ive gotten the sword to work, but not the scepter.....does nething else have to be enabled?

Matt
killer173 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2003, 11:22 PM   #122
NVShacker

AFAIK the scepter isn't considered a saber type. It's considered it's own weapon.

Cheers, NVShacker
NVShacker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2003, 11:54 PM   #123
killer173
Lurker

ok then how do i use it?
killer173 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 03:46 AM   #124
ChangKhan[RAVEN]
Raven Software

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CUSTOM PLAYER MODEL (IN-GAME)

Quote:
Originally posted by Flashblade
So I followed your manual put the line about charactermenu in ingame.txt and put the edited version into assets1.pk3.
I thought you might try that, but I wanted to warn you, first, that doing this has altered your assets1.pk3 file and you will no longer be able to play on "pure" multiplayer servers. It will know your copy of assets1.pk3 and the server's are different and will not allow you to connect to the server (if it's pure). This is done to prevent cheating.

Perhaps, instead, you should make a *new* pk3 file with *just* the new ingame.txt in it (and restore your retail version of the assets1.pk3). Name it anything that comes alphabetically after "assets1" (so that it will override the ingame.txt in assets1).

Michael Chang Gummelt
Game Programmer
Jedi Academy
Raven Software
ChangKhan[RAVEN] is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 10:28 AM   #125
Flashblade

Uhhh you are right of course . I thought about a downloadable minimod so that not everyone had to do this. I thought it wasn't worth the effort since you still had to get the altered ingame.txt into assets1.pk3. I absolutely forgot about this easy way thx for reminding me of it!

EDIT: I submitted the minimod to lucasfiles.com however since it can take some time til they have it up if you want to grab it now go here:
Character and Appearance Selector 1.0

Last edited by Flashblade; 09-25-2003 at 01:22 PM.
Flashblade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 10:53 AM   #126
NVShacker

I'm working on it... Ity is not intended to be used though...

EDIT - Geez, anyone at Raven want to explain why you had to make weapontype control the projectiles it fires too? I can make the Wookie Scepter, but that doesn't quite do what I intended it too... -_-

Cheers, NVShacker

Last edited by NVShacker; 09-25-2003 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:19 AM   #127
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Why not ask the Raven guy? he should know...

Hey chang, how do we use the sith scepter?

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 01:55 PM   #128
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Just for anyone else who is interested in what I found...

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime
I know the playermodel can be used to select either componants for a custom character or one of the NPCs as the model for the player. But I am wondering what the best way is to use a custom model as the player.

The only way I see to do it so far is to create a .npc file containing information about the model, desired lightsaber, and so on. Is using the playermodel command this way the best way to use a custom model for the player?
So far, this is the only way I've found to add a new character model so that it is usable to replace Jaden. It is simple enough though...

Quote:
I am also wondering about getting different lightsaber stances. In JO, simply setting the saber offense to 3 was enough to get the blue, yellow, and red stances. This doesn't seem to be the case in JA. I am not sure how the settings in the .npc file affect the lightsaber abilities of the character. How can I set the game up so I can use certain lightsaber stances? For example, a player that can use blue, yellow, and red?
It seems that there is a saberstype parameter in the .npc entry that can be used to set available saberstyles. Looking through entries for other models, it seems you can set this value up to 7 (could be more). I wanted the player to have blue, yellow and red stances, so I put:

saberstyle 1 // blue
saberstyle 2 // yellow
saberstyle 3 // red

I haven't tried the other values to see what they are, but presumably they are the other stances used by the Reborn and so on. I'm not sure yet if there is a limit for how many different stances a player has.

Quote:
Finally, it seems that using playermodel <NPC> gives the character the abilities of the NPC selected. Is this solely based on the .npc file? What would I have to do so that I can only use the model and not any abilities of the npc?
It appears that any parameters that are not set in the .npc entry for that model use whatever the settings were at the time the model was switched.

Hope that helps somebody
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 04:25 PM   #129
Avitor

Quote:
Originally posted by crow_nest
Quit abusing "the Raven guy."

"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato
Avitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 05:02 PM   #130
|GG|Carl
Invisible

Gotta love all those vehicles someone posted above! Especially the imperial shuttle was awsome!

Almost forgotten to say, I hope it was ok that I copied the most of the important things on this thread, and put in up on our clan page. Here is the link.
|GG|Carl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 09:04 PM   #131
ChangKhan[RAVEN]
Raven Software

Quote:
Originally posted by crow_nest

Hey chang, how do we use the sith scepter?
Hmm... that's a hard one, I don't think that's possible. That was pretty much hardcoded into the AI of the character that uses the scepter, it wasn't really set up like a generic weapon that anyone can use, sorry... :/

Michael Chang Gummelt
Game Programmer
Jedi Academy
Raven Software
Old 09-25-2003, 09:32 PM   #132
NVShacker

Yeah, it doesn't even use the fire button, it uses some kind of AI command. I did a controled one, and after she raised scepter to attack or whatever she just was kind of frozen. It's possible I guess, but not worth the effort. Maybe in MP as a mod.

BTW, are any of the other weapons made to work with the player? I need to fool around a bit.

Cheers, NVShacker
Old 09-25-2003, 09:48 PM   #133
Avitor

Quote:
Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]
Hmm... that's a hard one, I don't think that's possible. That was pretty much hardcoded into the AI of the character that uses the scepter, it wasn't really set up like a generic weapon that anyone can use, sorry... :/
I take it same is true for the Gaffi Stick, the Tusken rifle, and Boba's flame thrower?

"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato
Avitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 09:52 PM   #134
ninja

Quote:
Originally posted by ninja
does anyone know a command to play as the bob fett model with his jetpack on in FFA? as for now i only know that you get the jetpack in siege games. i dont care about flying, just having a jetpack looks more complete.

thanks.
can someone help me please?

thread for model ideas, you might find great ideas. http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83939

all S-wars comic character gallery http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/lobby.html
ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 12:59 AM   #135
peloquin

Found a way to change your player model for cut sceens, not sure if it's been posted before, sorry I don't have the time to look through this whole post.

In the extdata folder with all the .npc files there is one called player.npc in it it has a line "playermodel player" all you have to do is change the 'player' to any model that you have in the base folder. For eg: playermodel ep1_obi and it will change your character in the cut sceens.

also just though I'd mention with changing character skins/models in SP all you have to do is change a line in the .npc file for the character you want to change. For eg: If you wanted to change Luke for quigon. put the quigon.pk3 into the base folder, extract the luke.npc and open it with notepad. The first line in the luke.npc file is playermodel luke all you have to do is change 'luke' to read 'quigon' (playermodel quigoin) pack the luke.npc file back up and pop it into your base folder. Luke will now be quigon.
peloquin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 01:35 AM   #136
Mike Windu
Je suis l'agent du chaos.

Mr. Chang, can you verify if the hilt bash does indeed work? I've tried many times,but to no avail.

I agree, we need to stop bothering you, so this will be my last question hopefully

BTW: RAVEN IS AWESOME JKA ROXORS WOOT!!!
I thank u guys for making it fun for people on a crappy 56k and a 4 year old videocard ... jo was laggy for me, but i do fine in ja hehe

That's the last time I buy anything just because it's furry!

Mike Windu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 04:37 AM   #137
ChangKhan[RAVEN]
Raven Software

Quote:
Originally posted by Avitor
I take it same is true for the Gaffi Stick, the Tusken rifle, and Boba's flame thrower?
Not sure about the gaffi stick

The tusken rifle you can use. I don't remember which weapon number it is, but you can give yourself any weapon by typing:

give weaponnum #
(# = anywhere from 0 to something like 26 or so? - the first 13 or 14 are player weapons, the rest are NPC weapons)
Then:

give ammo
So that it lets you select and fire the weapon.

As for boba's flamethrower, it used to be hooked up to the force lightning key, but that got removed at some point it seems, so...

Michael Chang Gummelt
Game Programmer
Jedi Academy
Raven Software
Old 09-26-2003, 04:41 AM   #138
ChangKhan[RAVEN]
Raven Software

Quote:
Originally posted by mike-windu
Mr. Chang, can you verify if the hilt bash does indeed work? I've tried many times,but to no avail.

I agree, we need to stop bothering you, so this will be my last question hopefully

BTW: RAVEN IS AWESOME JKA ROXORS WOOT!!!
I thank u guys for making it fun for people on a crappy 56k and a 4 year old videocard ... jo was laggy for me, but i do fine in ja hehe
I think that was disabled in MP (though a mod could easily add it back in, it was just commented out) because, with prediction/lag, lack of AI "playing along", it was really unpredictable and interfered with kicking.

Michael Chang Gummelt
Game Programmer
Jedi Academy
Raven Software
Old 09-26-2003, 05:34 AM   #139
Darth-Ra

ok so far all questions i had about using npc models instead of player model and making it appear in cutscenes is nice and dandy, but is there a way to make it appear by default each new level load or save game load, without replacing the actual .glm from jedi_hm, jedi_hf, jedi_tf, jedi_zf, jedi_rm, and jedi_kdm?? Anyone figured it out yet??

"Do or Do Not, there is no Try." Master Yoda..
Darth-Ra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 07:59 AM   #140
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Quote:
Originally posted by Avitor
Quit abusing "the Raven guy."
Sorrie.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 08:22 AM   #141
melianor

*cheers* and bookmarked!

The dark side is for those, who are blinded by the light.
melianor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 08:22 AM   #142
frans

how prime?

Prime wrote:

"So far, this is the only way I've found to add a new character model so that it is usable to replace Jaden. It is simple enough though..."

Could you explain a bit about how you did this? Because after I finish the game I want to make a pk3 file to replace jaden with Emporer Palpatine so I can play the single player game as him. The multiplayer mods work fine, but when I added an old Kyle-to-maul pk3 I made, my game crashed.

I would appreciate any help you could give me Prime.

Frans
frans is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 10:40 AM   #143
Bantafodder
Lurker

Quote:

It appears that any parameters that are not set in the .npc entry for that model use whatever the settings were at the time the model was switched.

Hope that helps somebody [/B]
Does this mean I could use only the skin from a npc by deleting all the parameters from the .npc file?

Is it possible to copy the .npc file (without the parameters) as a new skin? This would prevent that the specific npc has no parameters set.

PS:hope this is understandable but english is not my native language.
Bantafodder is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 11:15 AM   #144
fat_101

ninja in reply to ur how to get jetpack only way i found is to type /devmap (map name) or the /helpusobi 1 then type /give all
then u get the jetpack which looks spankingy great on boba.

btw anyone know beings as u can have dual sabers can u have dual pistols ??

FATTEH

The music plays,the sabers spark,the screaming begins and in the end ......you lie there......in pieces- =(TLG)F.A.T_101(CL)=
fat_101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 01:38 PM   #145
Asimon

There's also another way to get the Jetpack for any other model.

*change to boba's model (playermodel boba_fett) and then when using it (on the air) change it again for any other model.

The problem is that it doesn't look so good and in some models the fire could leave from their stomach, head, etc...

I dont recommend it anyway...
Asimon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 02:10 PM   #146
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Hi all,

I am going to write a little tutorial either tonight or this weekend (whenever I get time to do it) about how to replace Jaden with a non-JA/JO custom skin. I'll probably post it in the JA modeling section, so keep an eye open there. If I remember I will post here too telling you guys when it is up. I just don't have the time right now...

Stay tuned...

P.S. Are there specific things you guys are wondering about? I don't know how to do everything yet, but if there is something you want to know, maybe I can include that as well.
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 04:30 PM   #147
ninja

thank you guys for your help. too bad i can only do solo games. for nobody can see the jetpack. i cant host a game because i'm behind a firewall lol.

thread for model ideas, you might find great ideas. http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83939

all S-wars comic character gallery http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/lobby.html
ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 05:05 PM   #148
Chew-Z

Post Dismemberment

To get dismemberment there is a easy way,
just change in your jaconfig.cfg g_dismemberProbabilities to "0".

Didn't work every hit, but if you hit correct,
you can dismember arm's, hand's, leg's, feet's, torso and head.

I don't know if someone posted this before,
I just saw some more complicated manuals who didn't work for me.

Natürlich isch dir klar, dasch dasch Krieg bedeutet.
- Daffy Duck
Chew-Z is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 06:17 PM   #149
|GG|Carl
Invisible

Does anyone know any way to kill boba fett?

Not on the Boba level, just when you spawn him.

You can make him loose all his lifes, but he continues to live! I have tried everything to kill him!

I threw him down into a hole, but he used his jetpack and flew up again.

I ran over him with a swoop, but he just flew away, and lost no lifes.

I crashed on him with a x-wing, but he lost no lifes.

I made a rancor eat him, but he flew out of it.

I made a mutated rancor eat him, but he continued to live inside its stomach! Then he just flew out of there! Almost unhurt!(when I say almost, I mean this)

So, does anyone know a way to KILL for good?
|GG|Carl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 08:46 PM   #150
Darth Stryke

Boba cannot die. Well, you can use the NPC KILL ALL cheat, but without cheating he will not die. Good luck

"Never argue with a fool, for he could be doing the same."
Darth Stryke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 09:11 PM   #151
ChangKhan[RAVEN]
Raven Software

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth-Ra
ok so far all questions i had about using npc models instead of player model and making it appear in cutscenes is nice and dandy, but is there a way to make it appear by default each new level load or save game load, without replacing the actual .glm from jedi_hm, jedi_hf, jedi_tf, jedi_zf, jedi_rm, and jedi_kdm?? Anyone figured it out yet??
The player model in cinematics uses the same console cvars as you do when you spawn into a level. So as long as the cvars have the proper values in them, you'll look correct in the cinematics. I think the cvars are g_char_model and g_char_skin? Something like that. And g_char_color_red, g_char_color_blue and g_char_color_green? Obviously, the best way to achieve this is to use the custom player menu to set the proper values and they'll propogate into the game correctly. I'm not sure, exactly, what you have to do to make a new playermodel available, but I'm pretty sure the existance of a valid playerchoice.txt in the directory is what the custom player menu uses to know whether it should list that model as a player model.

Michael Chang Gummelt
Game Programmer
Jedi Academy
Raven Software
Old 09-26-2003, 09:22 PM   #152
jangofett804
Rookie

I have a question. I want to be able to control all of the models, like Boba Fett, the rancor, etc. but I can't seem to figure out how to do their "special moves" like Boba Fett's jetpack and the rancor and wampa's grabbing moves. I used the "control bot" cheat, but it didn't work.
jangofett804 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 09:42 PM   #153
ChangKhan[RAVEN]
Raven Software

Quote:
Originally posted by jangofett804
I have a question. I want to be able to control all of the models, like Boba Fett, the rancor, etc. but I can't seem to figure out how to do their "special moves" like Boba Fett's jetpack and the rancor and wampa's grabbing moves. I used the "control bot" cheat, but it didn't work.
Well, a lot of the special animations unusual NPCs like the Rancor and Wampa do are completely AI-controlled, they don't go through the normal player-simulating control routines that most of the humanoid NPCs do. Basically, that means you cannot make them do their special attacks. The control an NPC thing was really just supposed to be a neat little gimmick (something thrown in to take advantage of the feature we added in JK2 of being able to remote-control a droid).

But, one piece of good news - you can control Boba Fett's jetpack. All you have to do is hit "jump" while you're in the air (either after running off a ledge or while falling or after you've just jumped). It automatically turns off when you land.

Michael Chang Gummelt
Game Programmer
Jedi Academy
Raven Software
Old 09-26-2003, 10:54 PM   #154
dem2k
Lurker

Hi, i was just wondering if there was a possible way of editing the saber block % in Single Player.

I've done some expermenting on blocking with the saber in different stances. For an example, while in a light stance (blue) it is possible to block almost all blaster fire from multiple targets (I used stormtroopers) while moving or running with a saberdefense of 3. While in meduim (yellow) the block rate is slightly reduced, you might be able to block rapidly from at least 2 targets anymore and you probably will get hit. The same applies to Strong, though it makes more sense from the description of the stance. While in red the abbilty to block projectiles is dramaticly reduced.

Oh and a few other questions.

as you change playermodel to most jedi npcs, you are granted some of there defensive skills. for example playermodel desann. Now whenever anyone atempted to use force_grip on me I automaticly force pushed him away. The same applies to Drain as well. I though this was very cool! Its too bad they don't absorb lightning, like some of the big names do.

I'm loving the experiance im getting from JA so far. JA is more editable then JO, and they have delivered the goods. I hope to see the mod list be as extensive as ones made for Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight.
dem2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 11:29 PM   #155
killabilly
Rookie

However the only problem with playing as a dark jedi or boba fett is that you cannot kill your enemies as they are now considered your allies
killabilly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 11:54 PM   #156
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Thumbs up

All you have to do is change the npcteam and playerteam commands (playerteam player) and you can kill them as normal.

Try it, you'll like it. ; )

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2003, 12:00 AM   #157
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
From another thread...

Quote:
Originally posted by ig64
here are the cheats that i have collected from the forums and in-game

intresting cheats:
cg_debugHealthBars 1: shows health of player and enemies
cg_draw HUD 0: displays HUD
cg_fov: sets field of view
cl_framerate: displays framerate
cg_endcredits 1: displays end credits during gameplay
D_npcfreeze: freezes NPCs
G_saberanimspeed: sets saber combat speed
g_knockback: set scale of npc knockback
g_gravity: sets gravity level
G_speed: sets speed level
g_corpseremovaltime 0: no corpse removal
playermodel: sets player character
playerteam: sets player faction
r_we: sets weather
r_showtris: wireframe
zoom: binoculars
iknowkungfu: fists and 200 force

npcs:
alora
assassin_droid
atst
atst_vehicle
bartender
bespincop
boba_fett
chewie
cultist
cultist_destroyer
cultist_drain
cultist_grip
cultist_lightning
cultist_saber
cultist_saber_powers
cultistcommando
desann
elder
galak
galak_mech
glider
gonk
gran
hazardtrooper
howler
human_merc
impcommander
imperial
impofficer
impworker
interrogator
jan
jawa
jedi
jedi_random
jedif
jedimaster
jeditrainer
kyle
lambdashuttle
lando
luke
mark1
mark2
merchant
minemonster
monmothma
morgankatarn
mouse
noghri
nulldriver
player
prisoner
probe
protocol
protocol_imp
r2d2
r2d2_imp
r5d2
r5d2_imp
ragnos
rancor
rancor_vehicle
rax
rebel
rebel2
reborn
reborn_dual
reborn_new
reborn_staff
reborn_twin
rebornacrobat
rebornboss
rebornchiss
rebornfencer
rebornforceuser
rebornrodian
reborntrandoshan
rebornweequay
reelo
remote
rockettrooper
rockettrooper_w
rockettrooper2
rocks
rodian
rosh_penin
saber_droid
saboteur
saboteurpistol
saboteursniper
sand_creature
seeker
sentry
shadowtrooper
snowtrooper
stcommander
stofficer
stofficeralt
stormpilot
stormtrooper
swamptrooper
swoop
tauntaun
tavion
tavion_new
test
tie-bomber
tie-fighter
trandoshan
tusken
tuskensniper
ugnaught
wampa
wampa_vehicle
weequay
wildtauntaun
x-wing
yt-1300
z-95
alora_dual
GranBoxer
GranShooter
hazardtrooperconcussion
human_merc_* (*= rep flc bow cnc - for other weapons)
lannik_racto (in the human_merc.npc file)
Kyle_boss
rosh_penin_noforce
rosh_dark
Tavion_sith_sword
Tavion_scepter
mutant_rancor

npc list:
/dir ext_data

taunts:
bow
taunt
flourish
gloat

weapons:
echo WP_SCEPTER
echo WP_TUSKEN_STAFF
echo WP_TUSKEN_RIFLE
echo WP_JAWA
echo WP_TURRET
echo WP_BLASTER_PISTOL
echo WP_RAPID_FIRE_CONC
echo WP_TIE_FIGHTER
echo WP_ATST_SIDE
echo WP_ATST_MAIN
echo WP_MELEE
echo WP_BOT_LASER
echo WP_EMPLACED_GUN
echo WP_DET_PACK
echo WP_TRIP_MINE
echo WP_THERMAL
echo WP_CONCUSSION
echo WP_ROCKET_LAUNCHER
echo WP_FLECHETTE
echo WP_DEMP2
echo WP_REPEATER
echo WP_BOWCASTER
echo WP_DISRUPTOR
echo WP_BLASTER
echo WP_BRYAR_PISTOL
echo WP_SABER
echo WP_STUN_BATON
echo WP_NULL
saber sith_sword

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2003, 01:06 AM   #158
Buffy
Forumite

Quote:
[i]you can control Boba Fett's jetpack. All you have to do is hit "jump" while you're in the air (either after running off a ledge or while falling or after you've just jumped). It automatically turns off when you land.. [/B]
I did in SP in cheats mode but npc spawn boda_fett can not spawn
redword say can not...
and how can I be boda fett and how to turns on jetpack ?
is jump key ?

I did it in SP playermodel boda_fett
but it become stroomtrooper .
why ? I cant npc spawn "boda_fett" & cant play by "boda_fett" too.. please someone tell how ?

Last edited by Buffy; 09-27-2003 at 06:01 AM.
Buffy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2003, 02:19 AM   #159
Xelar79
Lurker

I am not sure if someone has mentioned this or not, but when using desann my force pull/push is able to override the defenses other dark jedi (more so than any other model that I noticed). Perhaps it's my imagination, but I thought it was neat how I could force jump high into the air and pull up 10 reborn as if they were stormtroopers.
Xelar79 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2003, 02:56 AM   #160
Darth Stryke

I have a question now. I am trying to get the Bryar pistol in SP and I use give weapon_bryar_pistol and it will not let me select it and it isn't in my weapon selection. Anyone know how to get it? I suppose I could just replace the blastech files with the bryar files, but I still want to keep the Blastech the same so that npcs still have it when they are supposed to.

"Never argue with a fool, for he could be doing the same."
Darth Stryke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)